Who is your favorite youtube personality?

Favorite youtuber

• Ruby Roo

• Twisted420

• GrimmGreen

• Rip Trippers

• pbusardo

• SuckMyMod

• Todd

• Isreal Rathburn (2 min vape reviews)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Eyes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 17, 2013
Mt. Brook, AL, USA
Phil Busardo & Rip Trippers - depending on what I am interested in, Rip is the best on rda's for example. Phil is better on the technical side of mods.

That Grimm Green guy is such a wuss and just gives me the heebee jeebees, it's like if he came over to my home to talk about vaping, I feel like I would want to Lysol the couch where he was siting afterwards!

Marcos Hector

Moved On
Oct 28, 2015
  • Deleted by Spencer87

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
Why isnt Todd getting more love :(

Hes about the most regular person for starters, which is what newbies should see....

Are you people Scottist? :)

Pbusardo couldnt even fill a Lemo 2 properly.....or he just wanted to go on a haterant <--that one

Anyone who watched that video in particular and took him seriously missed a great tank

Plus Phil fanboys bad gear...DNA200 anyone?

Last edited:

Shameless

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 31, 2015
Waterford, Mi
I am new to vaping and I enjoy TiaVapes and IndoorSmokers

But I would really like to find someone that isnt into "Cloud chasing" and still is a mouth to lung vapor.

It becomes a problem when looking for things like tanks and ejuices. I would love a reviewer to actually comment on what a tank is like on the lowest setting, is it warm, is it still too airy?

And juice tastes different for mouth to lung vapors, I have tried so many that were "so flavorful", only to find them bland.

Reactions: Puff2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread