Who is your favorite youtube personality?

Favorite youtuber

• Ruby Roo

• Twisted420

• GrimmGreen

• Rip Trippers

• pbusardo

• SuckMyMod

• Todd

• Isreal Rathburn (2 min vape reviews)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
None of those except from time to time I will watch pBusardo. But my favorite is Robert Ellis. He's very honest. Every company sends him tanks, mods, and juices and he tells the truth. If something is made poorly he will tell you. If a juice tastes bad he will tell you.

Everyone except for PBusardo on your poll are annoying. They sound fake. Like a movie on a low budget or something. It's too annoying.

I'll admit there's a couple on the list I've never watched so I can't really say "all" are annoying.

Reactions: spalife

Elizabeth Baldwin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2014
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
Oh, I should have included the Armed Vapor myself. I check his channel out too.

I really like him. Some people don't like him because he says what he thinks. I sort of like that. He isn't going to tell you something is good or "sick as ...." when it's junky.

I watch his channel all the time, especially if I'm about to buy something expensive and he's done a review on it.

CasketWeaver

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
Decatur, IL 62521
I like a host of reviewers, Ruby Roo... I gotta say I can't vote for her... it would be unfair since she lives in my state. But why Robert Ellis or IndoorSmokers isn't up there is beyond me. And I like those guys too. PBusardo ... he's got to be my favorite. Probably one of the biggest reasons I made the jump, loaded the gun, and pulled the trigger on the Provari, Semovar, and the Vaporshark rDNA 30. He also actively listens and replies to e-mail inquiries as well. As I've personally e-mailed him quite a few times about various vape related things. But Robert Ellis is a good guy to listen to, athough he may seem boring to some, I like his personality. And IndoorSmokers... this guys is a trip to listen to. Much funnier than RiPTrippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread