Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethalp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 29, 2011
Indiana
I am still frustrated with the ce2, but since I have not found a replacement (I didn't do so good with dripping, yet, and didn't do much better with cartridges) what hardware vendor do u use? Who has the best prices or discounts now! I am watching for ikenvape to open and have considered fluxomizers from got vapes. Anyone have any other advice? Thanks!!

Dying2Live

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
New Jersey
GotVapes new CE2 fluxomizers work great but I must say do require a bit of fiddling, If you do the seal cap mod, fluff the wicks, they work AMAZING, I have not had a single problem with a single one of these fluxomizers if you play with it a bit and find that sweet spot. in my opinion I prefer these over any kind of polyfill cartomizers, for the simple fact that you will always taste that polyfill, for people that say they don't taste it, it's cuz there used to it in my opinion. there are dozens of YouTube videos that show you how to fiddle with these things get them working to their full amazing potential.

mostlyclassics

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My go-to vendor for hardware (and some e-liquids) is Liberty Flights. I'll always check there first. If they don't have what I'm looking for, I have to go somewhere else. Very prompt shipping, shipping is usually $2.99 (they eat part of the Priority Mail cost), DOA hardware is credited to your account instantly. Great folks to do business with!

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
I'm with Mudjack fiddling sucks !! get a carto tank !!

Problem is cartos suck IMO I went through 40 bucks in carto's in a few day's while I still have 4 Fluxomisers going on week 5 starting tomorrow. Once they get gunked up all I do is rinse them out,dry burn and they are like new. No way would I ever try polyfill carto's again.

Gotvapes for the Fluxomisers

John R. L.

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
Milwakee
Problem is cartos suck IMO I went through 40 bucks in carto's in a few day's while I still have 4 Fluxomisers going on week 5 starting tomorrow. Once they get gunked up all I do is rinse them out,dry burn and they are like new. No way would I ever try polyfill carto's again.

Gotvapes for the Fluxomisers

put a carto into a tank and they stay wet and last alot ,lot longer......ce2 to much playing around, plug and play I say and get a bigger tank it will last for a day or two !!!!(my 2 cents ! )

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
put a carto into a tank and they stay wet and last alot ,lot longer......ce2 to much playing around, plug and play I say and get a bigger tank it will last for a day or two !!!!(my 2 cents ! )

Even if they lasted longer in a Tank I am not sure I could handle the poly taste.

GotVapes just released theses GV VISION ExTReMe : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more and if they vape like the Fluxomisers then I guess there will be no 2 minute mod anymore. Get easy fill/clean with great taste.

washvap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
wa

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
for almost $8.00 they better be f--king GREAT !! they look cool, but if is a ce2 I see problems and a 8 doller per problem (for the large ones) but to each his own, I'll stay with my carto tanks!!

Exactly each has their preference. Some like :danger:burning polyfill while others don't mind 2 minutes work for clean vape :p;)

John R. L.

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2011
Milwakee
Exactly each has their preference. Some like :danger:burning polyfill while others don't mind 2 minutes work for clean vape :p;)

maybe it's me... but the carto in the tank, and because it stays wet you don't taste burning polyfill, I get the flavor, maybe this is a better ce2,or maybe fail, like the old ones did

ambientech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
somewhere
maybe it's me... but the carto in the tank, and because it stays wet you don't taste burning polyfill, I get the flavor, maybe this is a better ce2,or maybe fail, like the old ones did

I am betting the carto tastes better in a tank but I won't spend 30+ bucks on a tank just to see if they do taste better or last longer. I am thinking of making a syringe tank to test it out. The problem I see with the tank is when I kept the cart wet it seemed to not burn as easy but the draw got too hard within a couple day's so I would throw it away wasting all that juice. When the fluxomiser stops wicking well I just pull the tube off, wash out, dry burn and I have a brand new flux to go another week. I have few of the older ce2 that leak and crack and I would agree they suck because of that. The ones gotvapes have can't even be compared to those older ones.

K*Rose

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2011
South Jersey
I am betting the carto tastes better in a tank but I won't spend 30+ bucks on a tank just to see if they do taste better or last longer. I am thinking of making a syringe tank to test it out. The problem I see with the tank is when I kept the cart wet it seemed to not burn as easy but the draw got too hard within a couple day's so I would throw it away wasting all that juice. When the fluxomiser stops wicking well I just pull the tube off, wash out, dry burn and I have a brand new flux to go another week. I have few of the older ce2 that leak and crack and I would agree they suck because of that. The ones gotvapes have can't even be compared to those older ones.
You don't have to spend $30. Check out BigDaddyVapor.com, they have Delrin Tanks for $18.99. They are sweet tanks too. I'm all about a Boge 2.0 in a carto tank. My go to hardware vendors are:
1. Good Prophets
2. MadVapes
3. AvidVapor

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
If your cartos have a burnt taste, it's more than likely, user error. If filled properly, the heating coil will burn the liquid not the polyfill. If its burning the the polyfill...then there is no liquid in the batting. If youve went through $30 or $40 worth of cartos in a few days...thats 20-40 cartos...depending on the vendor (unless you got ripped off), then you're def doing something wrong.

Sent using Tapatalk via Android :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread