Who makes epipes that will make me want to move my beloved Petersons and Savs off the desk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemytank

Jun 9, 2015
Right Here
I havent touched any of my tobacco pipes in over a year, or even looked at my many dozens of prized tins of aging pipe tobacco. Yeah for me, maybe, but I still have my most beautiful tobacco pipes sitting in prime position top center of my desk. They are gorgeous and I love to just look at them, even though they need a dusting. vaping has changed it all but I have visited at least a hundred vape shops and have not yet found an epipe that I would even consider dreaming about. Any sites, pictures or recommendations for beautiful epipes that hit big? Much thanks.

Reactions: mauricem00

Yozhik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2015
Chicago, IL
Thank you Yozhik, I checked most of them out and indeed they look nice yet I didnt get that special feeling I get when I look at tobacco pipes. Are there any epipes that accept higher wattage tanks? For instance subohm tanks?

I understand how you feel. I looked into this awhile back a year or so ago. The problem is that form follows function, which make it hard to design an e-pipe that captures the aesthetic of a tobacco pipe. In a tobacco pipe, the combustion occurs in the bowl, then the smoke is drawn and cooled through the stem. Vapor, unlike smoke, will cool and form larger droplets when cooled. Thus, one has to put the atomizer close to the mouthpiece. Also, mech makers are limited by the dimensions of readily available batteries, which are considerably taller than they are wide. When you include all the mechanical and electrical, it makes the bowl of an e-pipe rather tall.

As to subohm, Epipemods? They have a DNA40 pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread