Who makes the best KR808 Battery

Discussion in 'KR808D-1' started by strprswpr, Jul 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. strprswpr

strprswpr Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Looking for the best KR808 battery...Best Voltage, Best Battery Life....Penstyle Size. Are there any mods out there? My wife uses the V4L right now.....Are there any better with a native 808 connection?

2. MichelleDen

MichelleDen Ultra Member ECF Veteran

well the new types by nhaler, smokelessimage, Jacvapour have 40 mAh more, compared to reg kr8 batts..

3. Morandir835

Morandir835 Idiot Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Strprswpr sir best batt life you're going to want to go with a bloog, smokeless image, and the like. For the highest sustained voltage you want to go with the king diamond and stealth series from V4L. My blog has a comparison between the two. They are the top two kr808's available as if right now, all depends on what you're in the market for.

4. Bogey

Bogey Moved On ECF Veteran

+1 on what Morandir stated.

5. lolady

lolady Super Member ECF Veteran

YAY! This is just the kind of thing I've been looking for! Will it be OK if I put a link to your blog in an upcoming rambling wall of bleatage on mine?

6. Morandir835

Supporting member
    No problem at all Ms. Lolady. :) Have a few threads showing the voltage at certain intervals on the king diamond and stealth series if you want the links to those as well.

7. Puffadder

Puffadder Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I can't verify any of this from personal use or testing but VaporSmiths are claiming their new batteries are rated at 4.5v instead of the 4.2v standard for the KR808's. There is a little more information over in the suppliers forum for VaporSmiths including a free starter kit if you purchase 40 or more cartos.

8. Andyhrn

Andyhrn Super Member ECF Veteran

Yes, but they are only 189 mAh vs 280 mah on standard 808-d1.But the voltage is higher so this's might be ok.
    To a side note I'd been using a battery from KR808 kit for a more than 4 months until it can't to hold a full charge anymore (but still works).

9. Morandir835

Supporting member
    Puffadder (sir or Ms.?) will have to order one of these to see if their claim is true. Only way they're putting that out without damaging the batt is using a booster circuit, but can't see how that will last very long at that high a voltage....

10. robblundberg

robblundberg Moved On

so either the diamond or stealth series from v4l? i want the highest voltage/mah possible.

right now i'm running a 2.6v :/

i want more vapor with the longest amount of battery life possible.

11. eyebedam

eyebedam Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been extremly happy with my volt from smokeless image.

12. Shilo

Shilo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

All the KR808 regular length roughly last the same amount of time- a few hours of consistent vaping, 3-4 for an occasional vaper. You will never get more time out of this style. You won't get higher voltage or time unless you move on to a different style device or buy a kr808 pass thru then you have an uninterrupted vaping but are attached to your computer. I believe Bloog has an extra long battery but I think its only 40 more mah than any comparable standard.

13. robblundberg

robblundberg Moved On

but some 808's have different voltage right? so which brands have the best voltage is my question

14. Shilo

Shilo Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

The good ones are regulated to a consistent 3.7 volts from first puff to last.This is a decent vape at 3.7. Nhaler, Volt, Bloog have these. The non regulated ones start out slightly higher but don't have a consistent vape they dwindle in voltage as you use them. They all dwindle but the regulated ones are probably more reliable.

15. Bill Berry

Bill Berry Full Member

I'm new to vaping, but...

I got a vaporsmiths 808 (they don't advertise it as such, you have to really search their website to figure out what you got), it lasts 2.5 to 3 hours. About half a carto, it seems like, very subjective on my part, carto might be fuul, battery going dead, who knows? I got their XL battery, over 4 inches long, it lasted a whole 8 hour shift in a non-smoking workplace. I got home, plugged it into the charger, less than an hour later, it showed fully charged!

16. Morandir835

Supporting member
    How many puffs are you taking an hour, and for how long Bill Berry sir? All these factor in to how long a battery will last...

17. robblundberg

robblundberg Moved On

thank you!

18. Morandir835

Supporting member
    Robblundberg (guessing sir?) all depends on what you're looking for. The regulated batts are actually around 3.6v (highest I've tested is 3.68, lowest 3.55). More often than not it's right around 3.6v though. If you're looking for highest voltage for as long as possible, v4l king diamonds and stealths are your best choice. Wouldn't suggest using horizontal coil cartos though with them...

19. robblundberg

robblundberg Moved On

the carto's i'm using now are vertical coils i believe (at least that's what it looks like when i pull a cap off to fill it)
    the batt i'm using right now is only 2.6 volts, so i'm just looking for a good replacement on that.

thank you very much for the help morandir!

20. Morandir835

Supporting member
    No problem Robblundberg sir. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.