Who makes the best KR808 Battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Strprswpr sir best batt life you're going to want to go with a bloog, smokeless image, and the like. For the highest sustained voltage you want to go with the king diamond and stealth series from V4L. My blog has a comparison between the two. They are the top two kr808's available as if right now, all depends on what you're in the market for.

lolady

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2011
I am on Indian land
... bloog, smokeless image, and the like... king diamond and stealth series from V4L. My blog has a comparison between the two...

YAY! This is just the kind of thing I've been looking for! Will it be OK if I put a link to your blog in an upcoming rambling wall of bleatage on mine?

Puffadder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2011
Punta Gorda Belize / NJ
I can't verify any of this from personal use or testing but VaporSmiths are claiming their new batteries are rated at 4.5v instead of the 4.2v standard for the KR808's. There is a little more information over in the suppliers forum for VaporSmiths including a free starter kit if you purchase 40 or more cartos.

Andyhrn

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2011
TX
I can't verify any of this from personal use or testing but VaporSmiths are claiming their new batteries are rated at 4.5v instead of the 4.2v standard for the KR808's.
Yes, but they are only 189 mAh vs 280 mah on standard 808-d1.But the voltage is higher so this's might be ok.
To a side note I'd been using a battery from KR808 kit for a more than 4 months until it can't to hold a full charge anymore (but still works).

Last edited:

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
All the KR808 regular length roughly last the same amount of time- a few hours of consistent vaping, 3-4 for an occasional vaper. You will never get more time out of this style. You won't get higher voltage or time unless you move on to a different style device or buy a kr808 pass thru then you have an uninterrupted vaping but are attached to your computer. I believe Bloog has an extra long battery but I think its only 40 more mah than any comparable standard.

Shilo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2011
Here & There
The good ones are regulated to a consistent 3.7 volts from first puff to last.This is a decent vape at 3.7. Nhaler, Volt, Bloog have these. The non regulated ones start out slightly higher but don't have a consistent vape they dwindle in voltage as you use them. They all dwindle but the regulated ones are probably more reliable.

Last edited:

Bill Berry

Oct 11, 2011
SEMO
I'm new to vaping, but...

I got a vaporsmiths 808 (they don't advertise it as such, you have to really search their website to figure out what you got), it lasts 2.5 to 3 hours. About half a carto, it seems like, very subjective on my part, carto might be fuul, battery going dead, who knows? I got their XL battery, over 4 inches long, it lasted a whole 8 hour shift in a non-smoking workplace. I got home, plugged it into the charger, less than an hour later, it showed fully charged!

robblundberg

Moved On
Oct 12, 2011
Moline,IL
The good ones are regulated to a consistent 3.7 volts from first puff to last.This is a decent vape at 3.7. Nhaler, Volt, Bloog have these. The non regulated ones start out slightly higher but don't have a consistent vape they dwindle in voltage as you use them. They all dwindle but the regulated ones are probably more reliable.

thank you!

Morandir835

Idiot Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Outside DC
Robblundberg (guessing sir?) all depends on what you're looking for. The regulated batts are actually around 3.6v (highest I've tested is 3.68, lowest 3.55). More often than not it's right around 3.6v though. If you're looking for highest voltage for as long as possible, v4l king diamonds and stealths are your best choice. Wouldn't suggest using horizontal coil cartos though with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread