Who makes the best PG and VG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoole

Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Florida
I have no idea where ECX gets their PG/VG. The original question was who makes the best PG/VG and my answer is Essential Depot.
I'm a Prime member so if I order it off Amazon I get it quick and cheap.

Sorry for a newb question, but I see many people ordering from Essential Depot, but I only see Food Grade, do they carry pharma grade PG and VG?

Dave_in_OK

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2013
San Antonio Texas

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I DIY using both PG and VG. I also use premixed flavored juices. I wish I knew the answer to the differences in the same grade PG and VG. There are definite differences. IE: I vape a 50/50 from one vendor and a 67/33 from another. There is much, much, more vapor (same setup) with the 67/33 than the 50/50 which makes no sense other than a difference in the brand of bases. Unfortunately, the vendor selling 67/33 premix charges $8.00 for 36mls of both plain PG and VG which is about half the price of a premix with nic and flavor. It sucks but I continue to buy it as I get the best results with them. (His premixed is priced very competitively but not the plain PG/VG.) This vendor knows there are differences in these two bases or he wouldn't sell the plain at such a high price. I, for one, have found it to be worth it. I continue the search though and the PG I get from One Stop DIY is the next best IMO but can't say the same for their VG. I've tried the Walmart VG even and... forget it... that stuff is awful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread