Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Would I need a whole new set up for sqonking?
You need a bottom feed mod, and a bottom fed atomizer.

I use a REO and love it. I also have some cheaper ones, like a REO clone, and a terminator/smokeless owl. Those are all mechanical. There are some regulated bottom fed mods out there as well.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
Anyone have experience with the Velocity v2? Its a velocity with a tank underneath. Geny/Velocity.
No such thing as a Velocity v2, neither Cisco nor Dino have worked on this. Just because some China clone decides to stamp someone else's logo and name on it doesn't make it so.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
I've been through the dripping/squonking/tank cycle several times.

Settled on tanks for now but still drip sometimes. Done with squonking.

A year ago not many tanks, if any, could do my style of vaping. Now I have roughly 7,364,297 tanks that fit my style exactly.

When I got time to play vaping mechanic I got plenty to do. When I'm busy a top fill tank takes about 4 seconds out of my schedule. Truly grab and go addiction replacement.

I haven't had a tank leak since 2014??

But my Tugboat V2 still calls me from time to time. Its been a couple months. Maybe later today I'll go old school.

NickVapesEh

Nov 25, 2015
Canada
I only use rda's. Once you master dripping and driving...there's really no need for a tank. However, I have tried a couple of the new tanks, the closest to a dripper I've found is the Bellus. Once it's wicked right, it's not a bad tank.
Check out the El Diablo rta, and also the 25mm VCMT which also comes in a 30mm version that can hold 10-11mls of juice

Rixsta

The Millionaire Vapor' The Enabler
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2015
Somerset, UK
Anyone have experience with the Velocity v2? Its a velocity with a tank underneath. Geny/Velocity.

The Velocity V2 has top airflow and no tank, I think its the Ivogo Velocity your talking about, it looks great and I'd say if you keep the wicks long enough it should vape well. I may have to order one !

As for tanks, the closet flavor wise to an RDA for me is the Herakles Plus with the 0.4 coil, awesome flavor.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I use both tanks and RDAs.

Have 6 Aspire tanks, 5 of which are Atlantis IIs. Looking to buy a few Aspire Clieto. The new design is outstanding looking...huge chimney like an RDA and claptons within.

For the last couple of months I've been using a Mako Shorty RDA (dripper) all day. Going to buy Twisted Messes and Vulcan RDAs in Feb, 2016. The Vulcan is supposed to be the flavor chaser of the two.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    I'd like to add that the reason why I drip is two-fold. I find the flavor much better than my current tanks, and I also rotate different e-liquid all day out of a case that holds at least 50 prepared e-liquids. Now, of course, while I don't rotate through all 50 in any one day, I may find 5 to 10 that I like in the morning and I do rotate through them as the day goes on. This is something you simply cannot do with tanks of any kind.

That is why I'm leaning toward the Vulcan RDA. Review HERE.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    My Stumpy built with 24g
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread