Who vapes 36 mg?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by base234, Mar 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. base234

base234 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Someone must use 36 mg juices since so many vendors offer it. If so, do you vape less often than you would with a lower nic level? I started with 18 mg then went to 24. 24 mg usually works fine for me but today was one of those days that I was working and playing outdoors all day. Hard to keep the PV handy sometimes. If I could go up on the nic level and vape less I think that would be a good thing. What has been your experience?

2. Elendil

Elendil Assclown Exterminator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I started with 48 MG. I still use 36 MG about 50% of the time and about 24 to 30 MG the rest of the time. I would say that I am a moderate to heavy user, but I can go for extended periods without if needed like in a meeting etc.

3. Rosa

Rosa Vaping Master ECF Veteran

I'll use 36 on occasion. Usually at the change of seasons I'll start getting nostalgic about smoking (we were friends for so long) and some 36 makes me forget.

Or if I have some stress; like a job interview or my son's driving me up a wall.

Mostly I use 24 all day though.

Also, like elendil, I can go much longer without vaping than I ever could without smoking (often I'll go out somewhere and forget to even bring my e-cig with me...and not freak out about it).

4. base234

Thanks for that, Elendil. I may have to order or DIY some.

5. n2xe

n2xe Super Member ECF Veteran

I started at 18mg then bumped it up to 24. I'm back at 18 after 4 months.

6. base234

That's exactly what happened to me today. Thanks, Rosa.

7. Lambch3p

Lambch3p Super Member ECF Veteran

I started out with 36 and t was easy to quit smoking. I vaped 36 for a few months. My new juices are 24 and I find that I need to vape more to be satisfied. I think its because I just started with the 24. I hope I will eventually get used to less nic and vape less. Then do it all over again with the 18. :)

8. kushka

kushka Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

At work, where I do not want to be caught vaping, I vape 36mg unflavored PG. PG because it gives less vapor then VG. 36mg because I can go a long time between puffs; and unflavored because it does not have any smell. Other time I vape between 18mg and 24mg pg/vg mixes in a variety of flavors.

9. Silversmyth

Silversmyth Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    36--30-or 24 depending on who it came from.
    Get the highest they have for now.

And vape it all about the same amount--LOTS :)

10. Infernal2

Infernal2 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Wow, I would be in a coma... I consistently vape 10-12 depending on if it's DIY or purchased brand.

11. Krang

Krang Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

What I do is buy 48 or 36 mg liquids, then add VG (Vegetable glycerin) or PG, or a mix of the two and diluate them.

I might get a little less taste out of my liquids, but by cutting them by half, I also cut the cost by half. I am doing this right now until I get through all of my liquids.

Next time I have to buy liquid I will be making it myself, and flavoring it to my liking.

12. Elendil

Elendil Assclown Exterminator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Another good tip is to buy 48mg strength juice from Tasty Vapor and then buy the matching doubler and cut it down to your desired strength. This way you do not lose any flavor like would would if you diluted with PG/VG. It is a good alternative for those not wanting to do DIY.

13. Krang

Thanks for the tip Elendil!!

14. Rosa

Rosa Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Or, if your vendor offers to double the flavor for an additional dollar (fsusa) then do that and dilute it with PG or VG and not lose flavor.

15. Krang

I didn't know they actually did that Rosa, Any idea if any canadian supplyers do the double flavour dosage?

16. Stosh

Stosh Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Starting out I chain vaped 30-36mg juice, the stronger stuff killed my cravings. After a few months
    dropped down to a 24-30mg range and also have been able to cut back how much I use now.

17. JoeM

JoeM Full Member

Wow. Highest I'll go is 24 and I'm quite comfortable. I do prefer 18mg in some flavors, though. The 24 seems to overwhelm the more subtle flavors.

18. base234

Thanks, Stosh. That's what I was hoping to hear.

19. bikergirl1908

bikergirl1908 Super Member ECF Veteran

I still use 36mg regularly....probably about 75% of the time even after 20 months of vaping. But I vape less than 2ml of eliquid a day.

20. nerak

nerak ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I started out with 36mg in the cartomizers I got with my starter kit. I ordered 24mg and bought juice at 18mg. I can do the 24mg and 18mg but only after I vape some 36mg each time. The less mg just doesn't let me stop vaping! One month smoke free and still need 36mg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.