Status
Not open for further replies.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Hey Gang,

Just wanted to touch base here to see if anyone had questions about WTA.

There seems to be somewhat of a "scarcity" of WTA threads on ECF. But I did run across an (older) thread that got me quite interested in trying WTA's. (However...since it's CLOSED I can't ask any questions...)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/553603-my-experience-wta.html

As a first time visitor to Aroma Ejuice Manufacturer of WTA Whole Tobacco Alkaloid Eliquid I'm a little cornfused...

Aroma Ejuice PG Based Premium Eliquid and Red Tail Vapor VG Based Premium Eliquid

It seems these are "regular" Eliquids without WTA. Is that correct?

Unflavored DIY Whole Tobacco Alkaloid (WTA) Bottle

It seems like this would be something that I'd add to my "regular" (nicotine) Ejuice. But it says "Special Edition" and "Not Available". Is it reasonable to expect it will be available for purchase in the foreseeable future?

Whole Tobacco Alkaloid (WTA) Eliquids

By the process of elimination I'm guessing these are the "regular" Ejuices that I'm used to with WTA's. If I'm now "settled in" to Ejuice with 12mg. nicotine...should I start with "Low 12 MG" of (?) WTA?

Johntodd

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
USA
@gerrymi

My opinion is that one shouldn't vape WTA all day long. I take mine in the mornings only. The other alkaloids have a much longer half-life in the body. So, unlike nicotine, you don't need the WTA-extras all day long.

So I vape the 24mg. But only in the mornings, see? In the mornings I need my WTA to dose up for the day, and also need extra nicotine because I've been asleep and not vaping.

But, be advised, all WTA products hit harder in the throat. I have to "vape cautiously" in the mornings so I don't cough. If that is a real concern for you, then the 12mg may be advised.

Last edited:

mmsjs5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
Illinois
There seems to be somewhat of a "scarcity" of WTA threads on ECF. But I did run across an (older) thread that got me quite interested in trying WTA's. (However...since it's CLOSED I can't ask any questions...)

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/553603-my-experience-wta.html

As a first time visitor to Aroma Ejuice Manufacturer of WTA Whole Tobacco Alkaloid Eliquid I'm a little cornfused...

Aroma Ejuice PG Based Premium Eliquid and Red Tail Vapor VG Based Premium Eliquid

It seems like this would be something that I'd add to my "regular" (nicotine) Ejuice. But it says "Special Edition" and "Not Available". Is it reasonable to expect it will be available for purchase in the foreseeable future?

By the process of elimination I'm guessing these are the "regular" Ejuices that I'm used to with WTA's. If I'm now "settled in" to Ejuice with 12mg. nicotine...should I start with "Low 12 MG" of (?) WTA?

I've only bought the 'infused with WTA' liquids, and the DIY unflavored WTA. There are periods of time when the unflavored DIY is not available. When I go to shop for WTA, I look for the DIY and get up to the limit of bottles if they have it and/or get as much of my regular 'infused' as I can. I am one that uses WTA in all my liquids. I started out half and half WTA infused/regular liquid, now I'm down to 1 part WTA 'infused' to 5 parts regular. I do get the 24mg WTA infused and DIY because that's what's closest to the nic mg I use.

They have the coupon code ECF for 10% off and free shipping above (I think) $75. :)

ETA wanted to add links for you.....WTA infused.....Whole Tobacco Alkaloid WTA Eliquid Ejuice

regular liquids, PG.....USA Made E-Juice E-Liquid E-Cig Refill Sample Size Aroma Ejuice PG line

regular liquids VG.....Red Tail Vapor Premium VG Based Nicotine Eliquids Ejuice

Last edited:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW

That would be a big ol' yes.

Fear not, it'll be available again.
Add it to other liquids you have or vape the DIY "straight up" as it were. I generally add it to other liquids/mixes at 8 to 10%..... when I add it in.
My preference is to use it straight in a dripper. Tastes great and usually satisfies when nothing else will.

Another big ol' yes (-:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Thanx Johntodd, mmsjs5 and olderthandirt for the informative (and quick) replies!

I just now ordered my first 3 bottles (with WTA) from Aroma...so we'll see what the effects are for me...

I was just so intrigued by the OP in http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/553603-my-experience-wta.html...

"I received my first order today and all I can say is WOW WOW WOW. I have quit smoking for 4 months and for 4 months I have had no concentration at all . Before I quit smoking I lived to work because I love my work. I am an self employed artist and I love to create., well ever since I quit smoking there has been such a dense heavy fog in my head that I could not concentrate, could be creative nor had the drive to even work.

Today my aroma juice came in and after puffing for about 15 minutes I got a slight warm tingle on the left side of my head just like someone opened up my blood vessels and turned my lights on vaguely. Fast forward to supper time it is like the lights are on. My husband came home to find me in my studio working and even commented that the old sparkle that used to be in my eyes was back. Truly I feel like someone came opened my head and sucked all the fog out and I can now think like I used to. It feels like I have finally been able to take a deep breath for the first time in 4 months.

The other noticeable thing I have noticed is I can actually put my provari down and not have to chain vape.
"

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Thanx Johntodd, mmsjs5 and olderthandirt for the informative (and quick) replies!

I just now ordered my first 3 bottles (with WTA) from Aroma...so we'll see what the effects are for me...

I was just so intrigued by the OP in http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/general-e-liquid-discussion/553603-my-experience-wta.html...

"I received my first order today and all I can say is WOW WOW WOW. I have quit smoking for 4 months and for 4 months I have had no concentration at all . Before I quit smoking I lived to work because I love my work. I am an self employed artist and I love to create., well ever since I quit smoking there has been such a dense heavy fog in my head that I could not concentrate, could be creative nor had the drive to even work.

Today my aroma juice came in and after puffing for about 15 minutes I got a slight warm tingle on the left side of my head just like someone opened up my blood vessels and turned my lights on vaguely. Fast forward to supper time it is like the lights are on. My husband came home to find me in my studio working and even commented that the old sparkle that used to be in my eyes was back. Truly I feel like someone came opened my head and sucked all the fog out and I can now think like I used to. It feels like I have finally been able to take a deep breath for the first time in 4 months.

The other noticeable thing I have noticed is I can actually put my provari down and not have to chain vape.
"

Please keep us updated on what you think about our WTA.

Our website is a little confusing and I might have to change it around but for the most part we offer the following.

Regular Nic only liquids both in VG and PG bases
WTA infused liquid both in VG and PG bases
WTA concentrate (aka DIY) which can be added to liquids you currently use from other suppliers or ones you might make yourself.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
One quick note.....I just made a batch of Unflavored DIY and used a special old blend of tobacco which others have enjoyed. I don't want to call this P51 but OMG this stuff is pretty nice. There are only 20 bottles of it but if anyone does get a current bottle of our DIY WTA please come back here and let us know what you think.

Caprilli

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
OK, I only started vaping in January and have not touched another analogue yet BUT, I keep buying new devices, I am edgy and I have put on way too much weight! Something is missing which is understandable after 29 years of heavy smoking and I am hoping that this is it. I just ordered two bottles of the DIY and shall wait patiently for delivery.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Please keep us updated on what you think about our WTA.

I ordered three 30 ml. bottles of WTA ejuice (to get the free shipping for over $75.). My "usual" ejuice is 12 mg.-nicotine but I ordered the ejuice with 24 mg.-WTA...figuring I could dilute it (if needed).

When I received it (it arrived in 3 days...:shock: ) I put some (full-strength) in a T3S. After 3-5 minutes of vaping the WTA I was startled to find that the "mental fog"...that I had come to take for granted with vaping--and had gotten use to...lifted. I thought "WOW!!! The Mental Balance that I had always LOVED (and had forgotten about) with cigarettes has returned!!!"

I'm now in my 4th day (of 5-10 puffs about every 4 hours) and I continue to feel totally Clear, Calm and Focused.

I feel I now have the "Best of All Worlds"...the wonderful feeling and enjoyment of cigarettes...without the smelly breath/clothes/environment, dirty car/apartment windows, negative health effects and exclusion from NO-Smoking establishments. :headbang:

olderthandirt

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
Willamette Valley, PNW
...I put some (full-strength) in a T3S. After 3-5 minutes of vaping the WTA I was startled to find that the "mental fog"...that I had come to take for granted with vaping--and had gotten use to...lifted. I thought "WOW!!! The Mental Balance that I had always LOVED (and had forgotten about) with cigarettes has returned!!!"....

At this point a resounding "Testify muh brutha!" and a "Hallelujah" is appropriate (-:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
At this point a resounding "Testify muh brutha!" and a "Hallelujah" is appropriate (-:

I know...I know...my descriptions of my "Normal Mind" returning with WTA can sound kinda' absurd.

I was discussing last night with a fellow vapist the "Wonders of WTA" and I flashbacked to sitting on my front porch with a couple of Jehovah Witnesses (who had unexpectedly knocked at my door) who were sharing with me this concept that had "Totally Changed their Lives"!!!

Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I mentioned Aroma's WTA on another thread. A poster said he found the website "very informative" but that the first video has a "very worrying overlay" and it scared him off.

I hadn't viewed the video before I purchased the WTA ejuice. And...now that I've experienced how it lifted my mental fog...it won't deter me from vaping WTA.

However...wondering if anybody here has any thoughts about the truth/validity of the somewhat dire overlay (header) on that video???

Video Reviews

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    For some reason I can't get the video to display. I could read the header on the video and then it crashed. I've never watched it before. I don't know if you know or not but nicotine is an alkaloid that naturally occurs in tobacco. It makes up I believe about 95% of the alkaloid spectrum in tobacco. The other minor alkaloids that make up the rest of the content are what aroma is extracting along with the nicotine. Regular liquids only have nicotine and not the other minor alkaloids. From what I understand it's a very lengthy and expensive process extracting the alkaloids and that's why only a few places do it and in my opinion aroma does the best job at it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread