Status
Not open for further replies.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Well...rather than hiding it where even "The Boss" can't find it...have you ever considered putting the "Newsletter/Email Sign-Up" link on the Home Page...:headbang:

That's a great suggestion and good place. We are in the process of revamping the website (ugh), and using a different service for email newsletters and sales announcements.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

analog_free_2014

Aug 5, 2017
I'm curious to see what people think about WTA and vaping. It's been several years since our first batch and this industry has changed so much.

A family friend gave me and my SO some Aroma unflavored WTA to try. Neither of us has had an analog in over 3 years but have been using the occasional snus to provide that "something missing".

Wish I had known of WTA sooner as it works as well (or better) than snus and can be added to our
ADV's in small amounts. Haven't needed the snus at all since adding in the WTA.

Aroma WTA is a great product and should be tried by anyone who is not getting what they need
from regular ejuice. Thank you.

Rene

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
As I understand it...the nicotinic receptors in the brain are "dual action"...based on how your body is feeling...and your Circadian Rhythm...

I vape nicotine-6mg...but keep a tank with WTA-24mg. in my rotation...

I take 5-10 puffs from it when I wake up...5-10 puffs every 1-2 hours throughout the day...and 5-10 puffs at bedtime...

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
A family friend gave me and my SO some Aroma unflavored WTA to try. Neither of us has had an analog in over 3 years but have been using the occasional snus to provide that "something missing".

Wish I had known of WTA sooner as it works as well (or better) than snus and can be added to our
ADV's in small amounts. Haven't needed the snus at all since adding in the WTA.

Aroma WTA is a great product and should be tried by anyone who is not getting what they need
from regular ejuice. Thank you.

Rene

Hi Rene,

Thanks for the follow up and kind words.

Let us know if you have any comments or questions.

Reactions: chewie

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
As I understand it...the nicotinic receptors in the brain are "dual action"...based on how your body is feeling...and your Circadian Rhythm...

I vape nicotine-6mg...but keep a tank with WTA-24mg. in my rotation...

I take 5-10 puffs from it when I wake up...5-10 puffs every 1-2 hours throughout the day...and 5-10 puffs at bedtime...

I think you have a good grasp on how nic works.

I too also agree that WTA is nice to give you over those humps.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Some e-joose sites make a big deal out of 2 substances...

1.) "TSNAs (tobacco specific nitrosamines) are the only known carcinogens that may be present in WTA e-liquid...ensure that virtually no TSNAs are present before sending them out to customers."

2.) "E-liquids are tested to be free of Di-ketones (includes acetyl propionyl, di-acetyl, and the di-ketone precursor acetoin)."

Are these substances to avoid...or is this just "hype"??? :shock:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Some e-joose sites make a big deal out of 2 substances...

1.) "TSNAs (tobacco specific nitrosamines) are the only known carcinogens that may be present in WTA e-liquid...ensure that virtually no TSNAs are present before sending them out to customers."

2.) "E-liquids are tested to be free of Di-ketones (includes acetyl propionyl, di-acetyl, and the di-ketone precursor acetoin)."

Are these substances to avoid...or is this just "hype"??? :shock:

TSNA's and Di-Ketones are always something to avoid. Nitrosamines are carciongenic and should be avoided. Do you realize when you put a burger on the grill that you are creating nitrosamines? Those yummy burgers you put on the grill during the holiday are loaded with nitrosamines are are also caricongenic. Nevertheless, most eliquids do have trace amounts of TSNA's if they claim they are free of them they are sending you "snake oil". How tobacco is procured along with the real extraction of WTA there will be trace amounts of TSNA's, but nothing like you would see in comparison to just one cigarette. I can't speak for others but Aroma' Ejuice liquids have always been free of Di-ketones.

Mike11882

Nov 18, 2016
I just got my first batch of WTA I bought the 50/50 24 mg DIY unflavored. I have tried so many other e juices it's mind boggling. My experience: I cut the unflavored WTA with a non-WTA eliquid at about 1:5 ratio (1 WTA per 5 non-WTA). I recommend this ratio it seems to be doing well for me and I tend to chain vape/chain smoke. I'm hoping this works out well in terms of staying away from analogs and here is what I notice. 1. Each puff seems more full or robust as others have mentioned. 2. Each puff has that sweet taste that analogs have. 3.Some mention a "rush" from it but I have not had that. 3. I have a small headache after 4 hours of heavy vaping. 4. Do I feel calmer? Yes. 5. Do I still want a cigarette? Yes but it is not nearly as bad as it usually is. Conclusion for my experience : If it keeps me off analogs I can deal with the small headache.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I just got my first batch of WTA I bought the 50/50 24 mg DIY unflavored. I have tried so many other e juices it's mind boggling. My experience: I cut the unflavored WTA with a non-WTA eliquid at about 1:5 ratio (1 WTA per 5 non-WTA). I recommend this ratio it seems to be doing well for me and I tend to chain vape/chain smoke. I'm hoping this works out well in terms of staying away from analogs and here is what I notice. 1. Each puff seems more full or robust as others have mentioned. 2. Each puff has that sweet taste that analogs have. 3.Some mention a "rush" from it but I have not had that. 3. I have a small headache after 4 hours of heavy vaping. 4. Do I feel calmer? Yes. 5. Do I still want a cigarette? Yes but it is not nearly as bad as it usually is. Conclusion for my experience : If it keeps me off analogs I can deal with the small headache.
Good for you for finding Aromas WTA. It is a game changer! When I found it luckily early on in my vaping, I was actually able to put my mod down for moments and then longer periods. It “scratches” that itch better than anything I know. You may want to try different combinations/%’s. Some will vape it straight for a few vapes just to really cut the cravings. Play around with it. See what works best. Best of luck!

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
If it keeps me off analogs I can deal with the small headache.

Mike...When I raise my usual nicotine-6mg. ejuice to nicotine-9mg....I get a slight headache...

When I vape Aroma's WTA-24mg. (by itself)...I get NO headache...

So...maybe...you should try decreasing the nicotine in your "non-WTA eliquid"...OR...try a 1 WTA per 3 non-WTA mixture...

[ME...I keep WTA-24mg. in one set-up and nicotine-6mg. in another...then I just go back and forth vaping whatever I feel like at the moment.]

:2c:

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com

Hey Mike,

Thanks for stopping by. It might take a while to get your grove but several members have some great experience and insight. If you want to talk please feel free to call my office anytime.

Jerry

Reactions: gerrymi

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Mike...When I raise my usual nicotine-6mg. ejuice to nicotine-9mg....I get a slight headache...

When I vape Aroma's WTA-24mg. (by itself)...I get NO headache...

So...maybe...you should try decreasing the nicotine in your "non-WTA eliquid"...OR...try a 1 WTA per 3 non-WTA mixture...

[ME...I keep WTA-24mg. in one set-up and nicotine-6mg. in another...then I just go back and forth vaping whatever I feel like at the moment.]

:2c:

Thanks for your reply...I totally agree that each person is different and it takes a bit to find the grove.

Reactions: gerrymi

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Good for you for finding Aromas WTA. It is a game changer! When I found it luckily early on in my vaping, I was actually able to put my mod down for moments and then longer periods. It “scratches” that itch better than anything I know. You may want to try different combinations/%’s. Some will vape it straight for a few vapes just to really cut the cravings. Play around with it. See what works best. Best of luck!

Well said...I tell others to start slow and taper up from there as needed.

I usually just drip it but will add a few drops to a tank once in a while.

Thanks Hitt... I too am a old school dripper

Reactions: hittman

Imme

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
St. Petersburg, Fl. USA
Not sure where best to put my comment or if it matters,
Please restock my two favorite Red Tail flavors. Snicker Doodle and Honey Tobacco. It's been too long and I'm just an old vaper who knows what she likes. :) I don't want to try and find a replacement for those 2 & WTAs (that's a given).

I've tried so many flavors over the years, once I ordered 6 of the most popular flavors from a great big vaper store, I'll never try that again. :p They were mostly unvapeable <is that a word? >. So now that I know what I do like, my life's incomplete without my Aroma cinnamon and tobacco flavors to vape with. No pressure though! Ha! Ya, right.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Not sure where best to put my comment or if it matters,
Please restock my two favorite Red Tail flavors. Snicker Doodle and Honey Tobacco. It's been too long and I'm just an old vaper who knows what she likes. :) I don't want to try and find a replacement for those 2 & WTAs (that's a given).

I've tried so many flavors over the years, once I ordered 6 of the most popular flavors from a great big vaper store, I'll never try that again. :p They were mostly unvapeable <is that a word? >. So now that I know what I do like, my life's incomplete without my Aroma cinnamon and tobacco flavors to vape with. No pressure though! Ha! Ya, right.

I'm really trying to get the recipe right but it tastes a little different then our Red Tail line. I put it off for a few weeks because I was dealing with school but I will get back to it this weekend. Thanks for the nudge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread