Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
The bottles we are looking at actually have a self-sealing feature...screw them down and they are "sealed" until opened. Pretty easy solution.

We were thinking maybe 30-32mg for the DIYers...but only through a "contact us" type deal. Just to be sure nobody mistakenly (perhaps thinking it was like nic-only) purchases one and gets themselves sick vaping it. I vaped 32mg ONCE... it was not a pleasant vape...and was nauseous, had to lay down, and I'm about as high-tolerance as it gets, methinks....I don't want that to happen to anyone.

Okay. So if someone wanted that, they would have to like a special order? I can understand that. Hell, most people that click "okay," never really know or have read what being stated. At least through that way you're saying, someone would be able to be clear(er) on what they were ordering and what they were not ordering.

Are there any ECF rules on this?

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
Not entirely sure about the ECF rules...I do remember something about 36mg being the max...but I'm not sure, and that would obviously apply to nic-only e-liquid (let's all agree to drop the use of "juice" as an e-liquid term, can we? lol)

I think we'd be well within our rights to offer 32mg WTA by special order.

I'm probably more concerned about it than ECF.

It's Only Me

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2013
On a cold wind to Valhalla
Interesting ideas. There are some that Rick and I have already discussed, such as bitcoin and getting some B&M distribution. We do currently accept Dwolla...though I think we've only had one person use it to order so far. I do recommend everyone get a Dwolla account, just in case we have CC processing problems. I don't expect to, as we are with a "high risk" processor who knows exactly what we're selling, etc., but you never know.

Thanks for the input...much food for thought.
Yea, that was me back when Dwolla was all you offered. I think you offered CC's a couple of weeks later. It took me a week to set up the account and get money into it. Pain in the rear but once you get it set up it's ok. Haven't used it since but maybe I'll put more $ into it. Is it cheaper for you than CC's?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Yea, that was me back when Dwolla was all you offered. I think you offered CC's a couple of weeks later. It took me a week to set up the account and get money into it. Pain in the rear but once you get it set up it's ok. Haven't used it since but maybe I'll put more $ into it. Is it cheaper for you than CC's?

HEY, IOM,

How is your stash looking? :laugh:

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com

Quite so.

Thanks for asking. :)

...and also I do appreciate their approach, kind of dig what I know of them as a company. That's always nice.

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Not entirely sure about the ECF rules...I do remember something about 36mg being the max...but I'm not sure, and that would obviously apply to nic-only e-liquid (let's all agree to drop the use of "juice" as an e-liquid term, can we? lol)

I think we'd be well within our rights to offer 32mg WTA by special order.
I'm probably more concerned about it than ECF.

I'm not understanding what you mean by "max". When I've bought nic liquid before, sometimes I feel lucky that it's offered below 60mg - 100mg. And the prices are so much better for higher nic content that I usually end up ordering a higher concentration the ideal percentage that I'm comfortable working with. So why would 36mg be considered the max?

Do nic mg levels need to be adjusted for WTA when following a reciepe?

I've also got a question about your flavorings - are they pg based or alcohol or .... ?

Thx.

Last edited:

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I'm not understanding what you mean by "max". When I've bought nic liquid before, sometimes I feel lucky that it's offered below 60mg - 100mg. And the prices are so much better for higher nic content that I usually end up ordering a higher concentration the ideal percentage that I'm comfortable working with. So why would 36mg be considered the max?

I've also got a question about your flavorings - are they pg based or alcohol or .... ?

Thx.

"Max" for liquid that is considered ready for consumption.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
So, I mentioned it in the other WTA thread, but I mix the WTA unflavored into my other juices to add the delightful alkaloids. But I'm wondering, how much am I diluting them? Is it purely psychosomatic that I feel it if I've put say 5 ml of it in 10 ml of another e liquid?

No matter how you cut it (pun intended), you're adding minor alkaloids to the liquid. Some have higher and lower tolerances. Since I vape at high levels already (24 -32 mg), I would need the minor alkaloids relatively undiluted for my nic strength.

Look, if it's helping you, I say, do what works. If it wasn't helping you, I would say stop cutting it.

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com

Thx.

Though several of our flavors are specially mixed concoctions of my own making, they are all from "flavorapprentice.com" or actually the wholesale affiliated site, and therefore, based in PG, almost entirely. I think one or two may be more concentrated...safe to assume they are all PG-based though.

Mr. Mann answered your other question quite correctly, as one would expect. :laugh:

Last edited:

Starlyte2

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2012
Carcassonne, France
I just made my first command of unflavoured at 20mg. It'll be great to add my favourite flavours, and a little PG if I want or VG, as I vape at 12mg.
It's not in my head as when I first used WTA's, I cut down from 10ml a day to under 5. And didn't add extra nic, as I did before. At 12mg, ander under half the quantity.
It's a genial discovery, really great :D
Hope it's not too long in getting over the Atlantic :unsure: , although I've still got a little left, it'll need seeping, even if I use VZ SC flavours.
Whooopee, i'll keep you posted on what I think of it, and how long it takes to get into my little bottles :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread