Status
Not open for further replies.

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Well, after much consideration, I have decided to close up shop. I'm in discussions about selling the business, and would welcome further discussion with anyone interested, but regardless, I'm done.

I've got a batch and a half of tobacco left, so about a week, I'm thinking. Of course, I'll have to be update the "in stock" items several times, so check back if something is out of stock that you'd like to purchase.

Just realized I'll never have a moment's peace till I follow what resonates for me, and this no longer does.

:)

wow. that's all I can say at the moment.
Oh, one more thing. Can I reserve some?

Reactions: jfresh

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
wow. that's all I can say at the moment.
Oh, one more thing. Can I reserve some?

agree.gif
. . . . .
SmileyDitto.gif
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Reactions: jfresh

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
Not included were his last actual, dying words: "Wow, Wow, Wow"

The last words of Steve Jobs -
I have come to the pinnacle of success in business.
In the eyes of others, my life has been the symbol of success.
However, apart from work, I have little joy. Finally, my wealth is simply a fact to which I am accustomed.
At this time, lying on the hospital bed and remembering all my life, I realize that all the accolades and riches of which I was once so proud, have become insignificant with my imminent death.
In the dark, when I look at green lights, of the equipment for artificial respiration and feel the buzz of their mechanical sounds, I can feel the breath of my approaching death looming over me.
Only now do I understand that once you accumulate enough money for the rest of your life, you have to pursue objectives that are not related to wealth.
It should be something more important:
For example, stories of love, art, dreams of my childhood.
No, stop pursuing wealth, it can only make a person into a twisted being, just like me.
God has made us one way, we can feel the love in the heart of each of us, and not illusions built by fame or money, like I made in my life, I cannot take them with me.
I can only take with me the memories that were strengthened by love.
This is the true wealth that will follow you; will accompany you, he will give strength and light to go ahead.
Love can travel thousands of miles and so life has no limits. Move to where you want to go. Strive to reach the goals you want to achieve. Everything is in your heart and in your hands.
What is the world's most expensive bed? The hospital bed.
You, if you have money, you can hire someone to drive your car, but you cannot hire someone to take your illness that is killing you.
Material things lost can be found. But one thing you can never find when you lose: life.
Whatever stage of life where we are right now, at the end we will have to face the day when the curtain falls.
Please treasure your family love, love for your spouse, love for your friends...
Treat everyone well and stay friendly with your neighbours.

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
Not included were his last actual, dying words: "Wow, Wow, Wow"

The last words of Steve Jobs -
I have come to the pinnacle of success in business.
In the eyes of others, my life has been the symbol of success.
However, apart from work, I have little joy. Finally, my wealth is simply a fact to which I am accustomed.
At this time, lying on the hospital bed and remembering all my life, I realize that all the accolades and riches of which I was once so proud, have become insignificant with my imminent death.
In the dark, when I look at green lights, of the equipment for artificial respiration and feel the buzz of their mechanical sounds, I can feel the breath of my approaching death looming over me.
Only now do I understand that once you accumulate enough money for the rest of your life, you have to pursue objectives that are not related to wealth.
It should be something more important:
For example, stories of love, art, dreams of my childhood.
No, stop pursuing wealth, it can only make a person into a twisted being, just like me.
God has made us one way, we can feel the love in the heart of each of us, and not illusions built by fame or money, like I made in my life, I cannot take them with me.
I can only take with me the memories that were strengthened by love.
This is the true wealth that will follow you; will accompany you, he will give strength and light to go ahead.
Love can travel thousands of miles and so life has no limits. Move to where you want to go. Strive to reach the goals you want to achieve. Everything is in your heart and in your hands.
What is the world's most expensive bed? The hospital bed.
You, if you have money, you can hire someone to drive your car, but you cannot hire someone to take your illness that is killing you.
Material things lost can be found. But one thing you can never find when you lose: life.
Whatever stage of life where we are right now, at the end we will have to face the day when the curtain falls.
Please treasure your family love, love for your spouse, love for your friends...
Treat everyone well and stay friendly with your neighbours.

I imagine David Bowie might feel differently. Just a guess. (Not that there's anything wrong with being a captain of industry, if it resonates with someone. S. Jobs did good too. Just maybe didn't stop enough to smell the roses. :)

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I'd just like to say THANK YOU for the wonderful product you've been providing at such comparatively reasonable prices. I've still got a little in my "working bottle", and currently I'm down to adding just .7% in my mixes, and I do have another 15ml in the freezer for "just in case"... but please know how valuable your product has been for me and for many others, in escaping a very long addiction to cigarettes -- I really couldn't have done it without Wholecig WTA, and I am more grateful than words can say!

BLESS YOU!!!!! AND THANK YOU!!!!!
:thumbs:
Andria

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
I'd just like to say THANK YOU for the wonderful product you've been providing at such comparatively reasonable prices. I've still got a little in my "working bottle", and currently I'm down to adding just .7% in my mixes, and I do have another 15ml in the freezer for "just in case"... but please know how valuable your product has been for me and for many others, in escaping a very long addiction to cigarettes -- I really couldn't have done it without Wholecig WTA, and I am more grateful than words can say!

BLESS YOU!!!!! AND THANK YOU!!!!!
:thumbs:
Andria
Thank you! I love to hear it. Success stories always make me smile. :)

I've decided to provide a final opportunity for customers to purchase individual orders...in the next coming couple weeks, depending upon demand. Going to keep the wholesale side going, however, so please feel free to let your local vape shop(s) know that we offer 50% off retail with low 1 case minimum orders.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but it's a good move for me personally, in the short term, and I believe will likely facilitate long term viability for the company. We're all moving to something along these lines inevitably as an industry, it seems.

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
I've decided to provide a final opportunity for customers to purchase individual orders...in the next coming couple weeks, depending upon demand.

That makes me very happy! I can't afford the items in Bulk lol. Please keep us posted as to when we can order :)

Reactions: AndriaD

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
Wow. Quite a response from the recent newsletter. I forget this was "out of the blue" for most customers. I've addied a single 240ml bottle to the bulk wholesale section. I realize that's the best option for many of our international customers, especially.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
I'm so sorry (from a purely selfish standpoint) to hear that you are leaving the business, but am also very happy that you're moving on with life.

As Steve Jobs stated in the above (thank you for that), life is (or should be) so much more than just making a living.

May you be truly blessed as you take this next step in life.

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
Well, that time has come...going to put the individual bottles out of stock this morning. Hope everyone had a chance to order. I'd guess so, I'm still catching up on orders...should be all caught up in a week or so.

Hope also people make use of the above thread to order and split up cases for great savings.

Production goes on...I'm training someone now to do it like i do it. I hope to be learning to surf this time next month. Hawaii, baby!

Rickb119

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2013
Greeley, CO, USA
Well, that time has come...going to put the individual bottles out of stock this morning. Hope everyone had a chance to order. I'd guess so, I'm still catching up on orders...should be all caught up in a week or so.

Hope also people make use of the above thread to order and split up cases for great savings.

Production goes on...I'm training someone now to do it like i do it. I hope to be learning to surf this time next month. Hawaii, baby!

I tried ordering a large bottle (240ml?) a while back and it kept rejecting my card. Checked with the card company and the card was ok.

Is it too late now to try again?

Thanks.

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
I tried ordering a large bottle (240ml?) a while back and it kept rejecting my card. Checked with the card company and the card was ok.

Is it too late now to try again?

Thanks.
No it's not too late...I added a single 240ml bottle to the BULK/WHOLESALE page recently, so that's still available.

Also, not sure what the cc issue was, but it could be either a Mastercard issue (Visa seems more reliably functional) or perhaps you tried on your phone? We need to upgrade the site for mobile functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread