WholeCig WTA Now Made By Liquid Leaf Available As of Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lode

Nov 26, 2013
Amsterdam
I used to vape WholeCig's WTA (unflavored, DIY) but had to start vaping other brands when WholeCig closed and all the equipment was sold to a new owner and his team in Boulder, Colorado, was being trained by the ex-owner of WholeCig. I missed that taste.

But now that new team has opened its digital doors under the name Liquid Leafs en has begun producing and selling WTA. I just placed my first order. See if it tastes like the good stuff I was vaping before.

This is their site: Smoke less cigarettes, Vape a better e-liquid - Liquid Leaf

I'm but an old customer of WholeCig, and have also but a customer relationship with Liquid Leaf. Just doing them a small favor posting this to get them going. As well as a small favor to those who also liked WholeCig WTA, and others who would like to try it.

Last edited:

btportugal

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2013
UK
I just received some WTA from Liquid Leaf. Didn't take long to get to the UK (a couple of weeks).

First impressions: I ordered the 6mg "Turkish" flavour and some 12mg Unflavoured. They came in blue bottles with very little information beyond a label.

So far I've only tried the 6mg Turkish, which I've mixed in with a little of my favourite usual tobacco flavour (McFlavors Red), two thirds WTA and one third of the McFlavors.

Flavour wise it's not much to write home about - no real complexity but does kind of taste like smoke! Not much of the flavour of the McFlavors coming through. Early days to truly judge the WTA effect but just warded off a cigarette craving quite effectively...

Lode

Nov 26, 2013
Amsterdam
A few weeks? That is a long time compared to the usually 6 days from Boulder to my home in Amsterdam regular USPS service. One time it took 10 days, and I was getting impatient, thinking that was long. :D
(Holland being so tiny, all mail is delivered the next day.)
I think for me it mostly depends how long customs keep it on the arrival airport which is only 10 km from where I live.

Liquid Leaf Turkish WTA reminds me of Camel.

My only vape now is Liquid Leaf's Unflavored WTA 24mg which I bring down to 6mg adding VG to it. (3/4 VG + 1/4 liquid.) I mix that with UMBA TasteMaker Pure Unflavored WTA 24 mg also brought down to 6mg. The blend of those two (50/50) reminds me of Marlboro Lights, my brand in the old smoking days.

I don't need PG for throat hit, just the VG does enough of that for me somehow.

As you probably know, Unflavored only means they did not add anything to the natural light tobacco flavor the liquid already has.

Last edited:

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I've never been a fan of the Euro Dropper inserts that WholeCig used, and apparently liquid leaf does too. I guess the intention is to make the bottles spill resistant if you tip one over while the cap is off. Ostensibly, it's possible to draw out the contents neatly using a blunt syringe needle with the insert in place, but I rarely use syringes for anything. So I yank out those infernal inserts and use a normal glass dropper to get the product.

Reactions: Burnie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread