Whopper of a Summer Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aroma ejuice is having a super July sale. Celebrate hot, hot July by stopping in our store and checking out the sale items. We have many of your favorites from both the Aroma line and our Red Tail line. Our VS DIY WTA will also be on sale through the end of the month.

summer sale.jpg

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Is there a link ? I can't even link from Hitt's banner...
I tried a ton of flavors before finding Aroma nearly 2 years ago. Their WTA was the answer for the obsessive vaping and their flavors are generally well thought-out and complex.. Even if I personally don't care for a flavor, I always appreciate that they are spot-on and not fake tasting. They don't stock a zillion flavors. What they do stock is gourmet IMHO.

Thanks for the sale Ms Chris and Jerry.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
I tried a ton of flavors before finding Aroma nearly 2 years ago. Their WTA was the answer for the obsessive vaping and their flavors are generally well thought-out and complex.. Even if I personally don't care for a flavor, I always appreciate that they are spot-on and not fake tasting. They don't stock a zillion flavors. What they do stock is gourmet IMHO.

Thanks for the sale Ms Chris and Jerry.

I'm looking into the WTA juices which I've heard about. I have no experience in them and I am curious. I don't vape much tobacco, but I have a friend who pretty much only vapes tobacco. I like the info on the web page about how it was developed, I just need to learn more about them.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I hear you Sir....love learning! I'm not much of a tobacco lover either. Once in a while I Vape some Beatle Juice (w/ WTA) but my favs are P-38 (mint, menthol), Clove, and Mint, Mango. I get them all infused with WTA but no tobacco taste.

That said, I do like the smooth taste of the WTA batch that Jerry is working on now (name to be determined) when I vaped it straight. Smooth like butter.....

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I hear you Sir....love learning! I'm not much of a tobacco lover either. Once in a while I Vape some Beatle Juice (w/ WTA) but my favs are P-38 (mint, menthol), Clove, and Mint, Mango. I get them all infused with WTA but no tobacco taste.

That said, I do like the smooth taste of the WTA batch that Jerry is working on now (name to be determined) when I vaped it straight. Smooth like butter.....

How did you taste the current batch?

Reactions: Robinowitz

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    How did you taste the current batch?
    Ummmm......ya caught me. Bet you didn't know I slipped over to Arizona on the weekend did ya? Tee hee....

Actually, I was referring to the previous (was it called P-51?) batch that Jerry made up. Guess I'm hoping it's the same?

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 11, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    www.aromaejuice.com
    Ummmm......ya caught me. Bet you didn't know I slipped over to Arizona on the weekend did ya? Tee hee....

Actually, I was referring to the previous (was it called P-51?) batch that Jerry made up. Guess I'm hoping it's the same?

The new batch which is almost complete is part of the same breed of the P-51 aka Dvap's WTA Unflavored blend.

I'm still stuck on what it should be called but it will be named in honor of DVAP and his contributions to the community.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread