Who's got the best RY juices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
The only ry4 I bought was from myvaporstore.com, 50 ml for 22.99. I really like it. Has excellent vapor and taste. The highest nic they carry is 24mg. Pretty good throat hit. I like to add more nic to around 36mg. This gives me the hit I like. I was a camel straight smoker for a number of years, then switched to Newport. I also like mvs's Marlboro and 555.Until I started making my own menthol with crystals, I bought from them and T.W.
I buy from quite a few popular sites. I don't think mvs gets enough credit. They have excellent service. Can't remember what the 30 ml size bottle cost. I don't work for them. I review quite a few dealers in the forums. This is a honest store review.

brandon555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2010
Wisconsin
strictlyejuice.com has my favorite RY4 and they justed added new RY 1, 2 and 3. What's the difference between the RY's?

All the RY's are supposed to be similar.... mainly varying in sweetness, RY4 being the sweetest.

I've only tried RY1 and RY4 so far though. RY1 is very smoky and robust. It tastes mainly tobacco-ish with a little cigar flavor thrown in IMO... something else in there that I can't put my finger on just yet.

KuiHiggins

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2010
Honolulu, HI
All the RY's are supposed to be similar.... mainly varying in sweetness, RY4 being the sweetest.

I've only tried RY1 and RY4 so far though. RY1 is very smoky and robust. It tastes mainly tobacco-ish with a little cigar flavor thrown in IMO... something else in there that I can't put my finger on just yet.
I was always wondering what the differences were myself. That's good info and good to know.

The only ry juice I've had was hv ry4 from nhaler. Pretty good stuff but maybe a little too sweet when I'm looking for a straight-up tobacco flavor. Will give the lower ry's a try, though.

brandon555

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2010
Wisconsin
I was always wondering what the differences were myself. That's good info and good to know.

The only ry juice I've had was hv ry4 from nhaler. Pretty good stuff but maybe a little too sweet when I'm looking for a straight-up tobacco flavor. Will give the lower ry's a try, though.

I agree, I love Nhaler's RY4 but it is a lot sweeter than the other RY4s I've had.

RY1 is awesome IMO. Its very dry and spicy compared to RY4. I can't really describe it, but IMO it's like a swisher sweet cigar with a hint of rum or something.

alter.ego

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I too have a passion for the ry's, but have only tried the dekang ry2 and ry3, and some prefilled ry4 carto's kanger, but i am not sure, they came in a black box with the word accessory in white, with the flavor and nic level in black lettering on clear stickers. I found the ry4 cartos to be far to sweet. I first tried the ry2 about a month into vaping and loved it far better than the camel and turkish dekang flavors i started with, being a camel smoker. I now find the ry2 to have too much of a smokey flavor, almonst tasting like a hickory smoke flavor. The ry4 had almost none of this smokey flavor at all. I find the ry3 to be almost like what i remember a brand of smokes that is long since discontinued called 'honey toasted tobacco.'

RY juices are like goldie locks. one will be too sweet, one will not be sweet enough, and one will be just right.

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
I've tried all ry#s. Each number up gets a little more flavor.

RY1 is very smoky with a hint of something. Maybe vanilla.

RY2 takes the smokyness down and ups the vanilla

RY3 adds a little caramel into the mix

RY4 is the above with more caramel and vanilla flavor and, to me, something kinda nutty.

This is all my opinion, though. Everyone's tastebuds are different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread