why am I not being satisfied while I vape

Status
Not open for further replies.

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
I have been vaping since the beginning of Oct, through trial and error I settled on Vapor bomb for juice an other company to supply the hardware. I use a Ego I have two large batteries, A pass through. I went though carts didn't like them they leak, I use atomizers big ones, small ones, now I use the tank. I rotate what I use as far as flavours but to be honest I can't taste any flavour, or smell any flavour they all appear the same to me. I use a 50-50 blend and I am at 18.

I was thinking of just going back to analogos as I enjoyed smoking, I just don't get the same with this. I read what every one else posts and you know maybe it's me I just don't know

uba egar320

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2009
WV
Maybe you should try a juice with a more pronounced\harsher flavor. Also, move up with PG and down with VG. PG, will give you more throat hit. I know it gave me a more satisfying, full feeling when I got started. Try an 80PG 20 VG mix next time around, and don;t be scared to move up your nicotine level for a while until you feel comfortable. Hope this helps, good luck!

Before you toss in the towel, grab a Cisco low resistance atomizer and try dripping. Get a stout, cigarette-like juice like NHaler's "Camule." You are going to get some big, lo -- choking - lungfulls of flavor. I've pretty much dropped all my other vaping methods. I do have a tank but the flavor is just not intense enough for me. I need intense.

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
+1 on the dripping....drip for sure...my 510 atomizer takes 3 drops without it being too much.

Before you toss in the towel, grab a Cisco low resistance atomizer and try dripping. Get a stout, cigarette-like juice like NHaler's "Camule." You are going to get some big, lo -- choking - lungfulls of flavor. I've pretty much dropped all my other vaping methods. I do have a tank but the flavor is just not intense enough for me. I need intense.

0smitty

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
Ft. Wayne, IN
Solution: grab yer'self a bottle of CinnaBomb in 24mg and vape it on a 1.7-2.0 ohm atty @3.7V. If that doesn't give you satisfaction, I honestly don't know what will! That stuff's soooooooo strong, doesn't take much to do the trick. I keep me a bottle for moments similar to yours when nothing seems to hit the spot...and so far, it never fails to work! A day or two on the CB, and I'm back to normal again. :)

Oh, and if straight CB is too much for you, try Mutt's Fire and Ice: it's a smidgen milder, and finishes ridiculously smooth. :)

BigMikeInNY

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2011
New York
I was thinking of just going back to analogos as I enjoyed smoking, I just don't get the same with this. I read what every one else posts and you know maybe it's me I just don't know

just supplement vaping with analogs.....vape an hour or 2 then smoke cigs, or if you want to save money suck on the end of a tail pipe and supplement with vaping.... my 2 cents

btngchck

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2010
Gibraltar, MI
Paula,

Up your nic and drip...............get a tobacco flavor that you like. Virginia / Virginia Menthol are both good. A little Perique with some cranberry is good too. Try an LR 901 on your ego (with the adapter) you will be very surprised at how satisfying those can be. Dang girl if you were just a bit closer I'd run an atty over to you.

illinoismom

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
Midwest
Paula,

Up your nic and drip...............get a tobacco flavor that you like. Virginia / Virginia Menthol are both good. A little Perique with some cranberry is good too. Try an LR 901 on your ego (with the adapter) you will be very surprised at how satisfying those can be. Dang girl if you were just a bit closer I'd run an atty over to you.

I know girl i wish i had people closer who were supportive, I'll have to look into the 901 and an adapter. It will have to wait till next week, Just bought some more tanks. I have not tried any tobacco flavours, I'll put some in my basket.

Thanks for the advice

toto1013

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2011
SE Kansas
No, it is not just you. When I read reviews about the liquid/juice, I think how are they sensing all those different flavors in a juice.

I have been at it a little over 2 months and I have yet to smell or taste anything unless I get some of the juice in my mouth. If I can get a good throat hit I am happy, but it isn't consistent. I haven't tried different atomizers, batteries, sizes, etc. as you have, using 510 yet. I have basically been using tobacco flavors along with adding some cherry, rum, etc to some of them. I refuse to go back to cigarettes. I have upped my nic level for those antsy times. Maybe it is all in my head, but seem to get more throat hit.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
take a breath... ahhh... think about how that will feel when you are back on analogs...:(

ok... not all people will love or even like vaping... it's an alternative to smoking (but so is the patch), and it's a different thing all in it'self too. You either like it or you don't... don't feel bad.

but it seems to me you haven't given it enough time to really get the full range of basic vape-ology.

You should try learning to do the "perfect drip" 'cause tanks and cart and cartos are not the same.

Make sure you have the right atty to batt ratio... with the eGo, it's gonna be anywhere from LR (1.5 to 2.0 Ohm and each is different, mind you) to Regular (2.2 - 2.4 Ohm).
Any atty in this range is gonna be sufficient vapor wise(taste is gonna be a bit different) IF you drip it right...
With new atty, there are things you gotta do..
If atty is ready, then just anywhere from 2 to 4 drips .... that's it. No more, no less, find your sweet spot for amount to drip... do it 100 times before you say "I've tried it".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread