Why Are Most Of The Posts in Here from 2011?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chewie

Verified Member
Did anyone else here get this email?

Aroma ejuice

12:05 PM

Sent:Sat 10/24/15
12:05 PM
To:piper1 (piper1@xxxxx.com); pnathan7 (pnathan7@xxxxx.com); r4zer30 (r4zer30@xxxxx.com)

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

Hey!

New message, please read http://battersandco.com/kitchen.php

info@aromaejuice.com

It's in poor taste.

chewie

Verified Member
  • Deleted by radiokaos
  • Reason: Has not contacted our company

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com

chewie

Verified Member
OH my GOD!! I REALLY JUST MADE A SUPER JACKASS OUT OF MYSELF!! SERIOUSLY!!

I just return home from the grocery King Soopers and see that a number called me while I was in the cab, region is Arizona. I rarely grab the phone in the cab,it's too much like multi-tasking with the driver asking questions and the ride being only a couple minutes anyway, but I can tell by the ringtone it's nobody in my immediate circle, family in PA Mom or Brother. I immediately think, I only know 2 people in Arizona, Jerry and Chris at Aroma. Was I wrong about that email? So I open my email account to see if anything came while I was gone, and sure enough it's Jerry asking me to phone him.

I realize if I am going to have to apologize I am going to have to do it publicly, because I brought this out in public. I really am used to Jerry and Chris getting back on Saturday's, I should have waited. I have been so on the jumping off point since the teeth started hurting. I moved my emails to the Outlook 2010 Office app last night to see if I could get Mime Headers. New MSN without an ISP account (do they even do that anymore), don't have the POP and SNMP protocols like I don't even know if Comcast/xfinity still does that, could give me MIME headers to reveal a real path to the source of an email from all appearances comes from Aroma.

I am the biggest .... I am saying it right now. I shoulda jumped into the Grand Canyon I am so ashamed I am embarrassed got to call Jerry now and apologize.

Reactions: MsChris

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
OH my GOD!! I REALLY JUST MADE A SUPER JACKASS OUT OF MYSELF!! SERIOUSLY!!

I just return home from the grocery King Soopers and see that a number called me while I was in the cab, region is Arizona. I rarely grab the phone in the cab,it's too much like multi-tasking with the driver asking questions and the ride being only a couple minutes anyway, but I can tell by the ringtone it's nobody in my immediate circle, family in PA Mom or Brother. I immediately think, I only know 2 people in Arizona, Jerry and Chris at Aroma. Was I wrong about that email? So I open my email account to see if anything came while I was gone, and sure enough it's Jerry asking me to phone him.

I realize if I am going to have to apologize I am going to have to do it publicly, because I brought this out in public. I really am used to Jerry and Chris getting back on Saturday's, I should have waited. I have been so on the jumping off point since the teeth started hurting. I moved my emails to the Outlook 2010 Office app last night to see if I could get Mime Headers. New MSN without an ISP account (do they even do that anymore), don't have the POP and SNMP protocols like I don't even know if Comcast/xfinity still does that, could give me MIME headers to reveal a real path to the source of an email from all appearances comes from Aroma.

I am the biggest .... I am saying it right now. I shoulda jumped into the Grand Canyon I am so ashamed I am embarrassed got to call Jerry now and apologize.

No worries brother we are here to help you out.

Reactions: Robinowitz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread