Why Can't I? (got my answer - I'm not to bright right now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickenWing

Aug 20, 2016
Redwater, Texas
Ahh... Disregard. I'm new to the forums and didn't realize that some of the topics had been closed to further replies. I thought it was something I had forgot to do. The topic I was reading was closed. Several that I searched for were already closed.

My Bad... (going to see if I can now delete this whole topic). =)

Reactions: ENAUD

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Ahh... Disregard. I'm new to the forums and didn't realize that some of the topics had been closed to further replies. I thought it was something I had forgot to do. The topic I was reading was closed. Several that I searched for were already closed.

Don't worry about deleting the thread. It will be moved to Site Feedback and Help. Someone else may stumble around and find that this helps them. :)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville

That's the down side and also the beauty of a forum based information bank. Old subjects remain and are archived, so that information is readily searchable and valuable, but the forum type discussion is a living and breathing exchange of ideas so it's natural for concepts to come up, be talked about and the discussion fades away into the background once it goes quiet. The search engine is your best friend ;) I have spent many an hour reading threads that were no longer active or reply able, but the information contained has proved invaluable time and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread