Why did you remove my review of the signum from your site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muldrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 30, 2009
Easton, MD
Hmmm, I'm not one to do that.

I went into archives and looked all reviews, I see it, and there is an option to UN-publish but as you can see only an "UN-publish".

I honestly don't know why it's not on the site, but here it is:

What! 02/22/2014
Full StarFull StarFull StarEmpty StarEmpty Star
This mod hits like a freight train but is built like a Pinto. Tubes are nice thick copper, the button has a real short throw and feels okay but the 510 connector/cap on mine at least came in two pieces. One piece was the top cap and the other was a bacalite looking slug that holds the center pin and adjustment screw, it's a real loose fit and falls out of the cap when the battery is not in place. The threading is decent and the top cap and button sit nice and flush. For the money I would not recommend this mod there are much better choices out there. As for Vapor Alley a big thumbs up on the fast shipping

On: Signum Copper Mod By Kontrabida Kustom | Email:XXX
Post to social Un publish from website

Reactions: KentA
I agree with you about the mod hitting like a freight train that is correct. But to quite honest i dont have the problems with the loose fitting center pin or any thing to do with mod at all. I mean mine personally was all good and I would recommend anyone to give this mod a shot but again your experience with the mod differed than mine. But we both know that it does hit hard.

Reactions: KentA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread