Why do some juice orders make it to Canada consistently and others don't?

Status
Not open for further replies.

voltaire64

Oct 16, 2013
Vancouver, Canada
I've ordered at least a dozen times from VapeDojo in the US and usually get it within 9 days, I live in Vancouver,Canada. Yet I hear from other people that order from different high quality suppliers get held up for 3 weeks or not delivered at all. Is this the way they go about shipping? I'm dying to try Vanilla Custard from Gremlinjuice but don't want to pay for something that doesn't arrive. Any information would be appreciated.

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
You just jinxed your next order.

The part that will drive you insane about Canada Customs is that they are - consistently inconsistent. This is why many suppliers just give up and quit shipping to Canada. Especially after "X" number of customers demand an order that was seized or returned to the supplier once already be reshipped at the suppliers cost. You also have to look at site disclaimers about international shipping. A place like Mt Baker will ship anywhere - but in their international shipping terms claim zero responsibility or liability once the package leaves the confines of the USA.

A dozen order got to you ok? You're overdue... There is no obvious answer as to why or when a shipment will get through Customs - or maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread