Why do you buy from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

goofy2302

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Brooklyn, NY, USA
Caus3 i like my coils gunking up in 2 days from the Virus...
Seriously...before NT i was vaping....but i was also smoking because everything i was vaping no matter what nic level or flavor did not satisfy. The firat bottle of Virus was what made me put the cigs down for good....never looked back....these days ...its 6mg nic 10ml of juice a day and im a happy camper

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
Because of the whole NT crew, and The Virus. Everytime I try to vape something else my taste buds scream "but that's not The Virus" immediately followed by a dry burn and refill with The Virus.

I'm starting to see a pattern I just can't put my finger on it. :lol:

Clark46227

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2014
Indy
Because you all produce excellent juice, the best I have ever tasted. Your customer service is great as well on a variety of levels. But if every order took three weeks to arrive, there were no zotz, your team was not responsive, there was no interaction on ecf, I would order from Nicoticket anyway. The product is just that good and unique.

Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
I was lucky enough to find Nicoticket early on when I started vaping. I had tried some other juices and they were decent, but I still felt the need to search out new juice. Then I found NT and I've never looked back. The quality and complexity of the juice was noticeable immediately. Great customer service, and being able to interact with Clark and staff is awesome. There are also plenty of great sales and specials. And of course let's not forget the Zotz!

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
I am extremely picky with my juice (Same way with food) Nicoticket juice is the only stuff that even with the flavor profile is one I don't care for I still go dang that's not for me, but this is a good juice in this flavor profile. There's a local shop that has a couple that are hits with me, The Plume Room's NETs, and Boba's Bounty are some that I keep repurchasing in addition to Nicoticket. Most juice even if I like it, by time I get through 15 ml there will be a flavor or aftertaste that I start tasting that does not go away even if rewicked. Those I do not repurchase. I end up with a lot of halfish full bottles that just sit there or I give away.

motabrownie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2014
Lawrence, KS
Cuz I like da joose!

brTzFdx.jpg

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Because Nicoticket produces a consistently excellent product time after time. The fact that your costumer service is beyond reproach and the sense of family and community that comes along with it are merely the icing on the cake. Katy ( along with the rest of the staff) is pretty darn cool too. :)

Cowboy192

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2014
Cardiff, uk
cargocollective.com
Many reasons,
The juice, amazing flavours, very consistent, complex yet not in your face and a lot of time and care has gone into creating and perfecting each one, not to mention the testing the listening to feed back from customers,

The prices, you make juice that puts More expensive "gourmet" juice to shame in terms of quality and flavour yet you charge prices that are no higher than some of the mass produced flavours here in the UK (even when shipping is added to the price)

The customer service, you take time to speak to and listen to your customers, you will give advice where you can (even had advice on diy juice from you) and you don't see us as customers, we are part of the nicoticket family!

And three more reasons......
Grandmas cinnamon Danish,
Custards last stand,
The virus..........

Oh and Betelgeuse.........

Oh and acb,

And...........

DanielKF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, United States
There are many reasons
#1 First and foremost you and Katy are awesome. Your hands on involvement with your customer base as well as the community is second to none.
#2 Your staff is awesome.
#3 The community that you have created is awesome.
#4 The juice is extremely good.
#5 The quality of the ingredients is excellent. I didn't realize how many companies used cheap ingredients until I had vaped your product for a while. Juices I loved just have this chemically aftertaste that I can't help but notice now.
#6 Your shipping time is ridiculously fast the majority of the time.
#7 Your former SR's are what really got me started on NT. GIVE ME MORE BSP NOW. PLEASE :)
#8 ZOTZ :)
#9 The NT Swap Meet Page, for the juice that doesn't hit. Money is never wasted with NT juice, you will always get something that hits for you eventually.
#10 Countless other reasons that are eluding me at the moment.
#11 You make us all feel like family.
#12 MKR
#13 DaBucs
#14 Awesome Unicorn Bottles
#15 Strawnilla and now The Cure. Butterscotch Pudding is what got me started though. hint hint

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Because I became [HASHTAG]#INFECTED[/HASHTAG] when I first tried The Virus. Then CLS. Then CB. Then Home Slice....You get the picture. The flavors just keep on coming. I've tried alot of other brands but I keep coming back to NT. The Price/Quality ratio is probably the biggest reason. Also, the ECF NT family helps alot. One of the best communities on here along with the REONauts. When I say I love NT, I really do!!! Thanks Kent!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I love Nicoticket for a few reasons! Though I have started DIY'ing my own liquid, they are the only juice I will still fork out money to! You have the best bakery, savory juices on the planet to me! Frenilla, Radioactive, and Virus (in that order). The CS is second to none, and the Zotz! Don't even get me started on the Zotz! MY favorite childhood candy! (I'm actually surprised someone hasn't come up with a conspiracy theory about that yet.) ...or have they? I don't know. "They only get fans because they give them free candy...blah blah blah!!"

Clark you and the rest of the team are winners in my book! Plus we Nutz are a great family who will stick together and help each other when we feel threatened!

Now where's my Reo full of Radioactive, I need a vape! Spouting all this nice stuff is making me sick to my stomach!

Bah-Humbug!!

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
The juice is awesome and it is juice that I know I can reorder over and over and each bottle is as good as the last! But more importantly, Clark has always made me feel that even though I am just one person, I matter! Clark, you and your crew have made each and every one of us family and NO other company cares about all of us like you guys do!

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas
Because it's NT. Seriously though, I tried quite a few different juice vendors before I stumbled across Nicoticket. I hadn't been able to completely quit smoking and was looking for something that would get me the rest of the way. The flavors from NT just grabbed my attention and after that I was able to finally quit cigarettes. The great flavors, consistency, and the awesome customer service all add up to happy customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread