Why do you buy from Nicoticket?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xpl0it

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2013
Miami, FL
The liquid is great but in the end it comes down to you and your teams customer service. I may not like everything but I do like everything about you guys and the way you run things. You just don't find the level of care in many industries these days.

seanol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2014
Dallas, TX
Flavor was the biggest reason for me. I was buying juice from my local B&M and thought there had to be better; cinsistency, flavor, overall taste.

Customer service was second. I have not seen anyone treated poorly and overwhelmingly the feel is one of comraderie.

Third is open and honest communication. Not many vendors would post the results of testing for particular ingredients of questionable heath concern. Yet you posted it and then stated you would work on changing the contents to fit your vison while reducing potential harmful ingredients.

That will make me a repeat customer for a long time.

Thanks for all you do,
Sean

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
this may take a minute so please bear with me...

1) I started this whole vaping experience as a way to quit smoking. I, like many here, tried many different juiced from many different vendors...I was looking for a coffee vape and someone (I don't remember who it was) said I should try Wakonda. So I purchased that along with Gravity and Betelgeuse...have not looked back. The flavor was beyond belief...and literally 2 days after I received my order I was officially done with cigarettes. Since then I have tried other juices that friends and co-workers have had but nothing has compared to the complex yet delightful flavors that I have experienced from ALL of the NT juices that I have tried.

2) The customer service is second to none...don't think I need to expand on this

3) The prices. Can not complain one little bit...I know there are cheaper juices out there...but I will take the fact that I KNOW what to expect with each and every bottle that comes from Nebraska...

4) The whole FAMILY. This place is like one HUGE family...from the crew that makes the juice to the folks that package and ship the orders to the seasoned vets to the rookies. EVERYONE that associates with Nicoticket and the NuThouse is like a huge family and that is something that we can all be proud of.

Sorry to take so long...just wanted to let it out.

now...where is mah REO and mah coffee

airedale2

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Delavan, Il
Vape nothing but Nicoticket! the quality, flavor, and the service, and plus being in the Nicoticket family! is why I purchase their liquid, I have a wall of shame of e liquids, after I found Nicoticket, just as a reminder if I get the itch to stray or try others e liquid. been with them for 1 1/2 years now, and never had a let down, Thank you Clark, Katy, and the Gang, keep those zotz,s candy coming:lol:

Jode

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2014
Seabrook, NH, USA
I want to add to my original reason. Overwhelming positive reviews made me take my first look (almost a year ago) at Nicoticket, the yummy juice and outstanding, family feel, customer service I found here kept me returning for more, and what I wanted to add was..... the transparency of the product so the customer can make choices for themselves is an example that all companies that sell e-liquid need to follow. Thank you so much for not only testing, but for providing those results and working to reformulate some to keep us in the yummiest e-liquids that we can feel really good about vaping.

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
I am still relatively new to vaping and was looking for a source of good juice without really knowing what I was looking for. The numerous reviews and awards made me give Nicoticket a try and I sure glad that I did. Crème Bruelee was my first venture. I was so blown away by how awesome it is and so beyond any juices I had tried previously. Totally helped me get over my hesitation of trying something new and opened the door for my new favorites Raz Cup, PBC, Strawnilla... I keep coming back because the juice is obviously awesome, the value for quality is there and I like to support good people. Thanks for being an important stepping stone on this ongoing journey!

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
What did you get? :)

And welcome!

Betelgeuse, Gravity, Virus, and Wakonda. Got the shipment email super quick. Spent the extra buck for priority in hopes they'll be here on Saturday. Long week of work need something to look forward too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread