Why does my kayfun 5 keep tasting burnt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
OK... 26ga Kantha A1. Still nothing Extreme.

I'd try what r055co suggested. And Open Up the juice Flow Control.

Please don't laugh at me but I'm unable to adjust the juice flow control. I was too embarrassed to say anything but I can't get that to work. Yes, I'm inexperienced [emoji15]

Firestorm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 25, 2012
Chicagoland
When I rewick, I rinse the deck under the tap, pull out the wick, blow out all of the water and dry off the deck completely, dry burn the residue, let the coil cool, and then put the coil under the tap to remove any ash, dry the coil with a few more dry burns until it glows, and then I rewick and put atomizer back in rotation.

You don't need / want to dry burn the coil so it turns an angry red. You just need enough to burn off the residue.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Please don't laugh at me but I'm unable to adjust the juice flow control. I was too embarrassed to say anything but I can't get that to work. Yes, I'm inexperienced [emoji15]

Hey... What happens on the ECF stays on the ECF. So your secrete is Safe with Me.

Been a Long time since I used a K-Fun. So maybe someone can Chime in on getting the Flow Control going.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Hey... What happens on the ECF stays on the ECF. So your secrete is Safe with Me.

Been a Long time since I used a K-Fun. So maybe someone can Chime in on getting the Flow Control going.

Thanks, @zoiDman! I REALLY appreciate your comment

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
This looks better
21bb175d227308b2cb02b9d74c4ca75a.jpg

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
Being a new vaper this is my only fancy tank. Soon to be remedied but this is what I have to work with now
Lol my first was the V3, All i can say is, load up your wick + coil, close everything off, load up the juice, unscrew your juice flow, and theres no need to even prime your cotton, but the juice flow control on there is stiff and leads to unscrewing the actual tank, you picked a right bugger of a tank there.... good luck with it

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Lol my first was the V3, All i can say is, load up your wick + coil, close everything off, load up the juice, unscrew your juice flow, and theres no need to even prime your cotton, but the juice flow control on there is stiff and leads to unscrewing the actual tank, you picked a right bugger of a tank there.... good luck with it

Thanks, @Nayngnottz94, I need all the luck I can get with this tank!

Reactions: anavidfan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread