Why does strumming coils work

Status
Not open for further replies.

6steelstrings

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
North Carolina Triad
I have been trying to understand the physics of this and it just does not compute in my head. I would like to say it is bogus but I have had coils that would not glow evenly or have hot spots and then strum them and voila the hot spots are gone and they glow evenly. But I think about it and I can't see how lightly strumming a coil can make any physical difference in the coil in any way what so ever.

Can someone help me make this make sense to me. What does strumming physically do to the coil to make it behave differently?

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
It results in an internal vibration within the metal of the coil, that, if done properly, will induce a frequency precisely matching the radiofrequency of the primary Hydrogen line, which radiates throughout our universe, thereby placing your coil in sync with all that exists throughout time and space. Which has to improve your vape.

It's as good an explanation as any, and does work to get my coil heating evenly when I do it.:D

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    It results in an internal vibration within the metal of the coil, that, if done properly, will induce a frequency precisely matching the radiofrequency of the primary Hydrogen line, which radiates throughout our universe, thereby placing your coil in sync with all that exists throughout time and space. Which has to improve your vape.

It's as good an explanation as any, and does work to get my coil heating evenly when I do it.:D

Haha. That's the same kinda thoughts I get in my head when I get my Nic/Caffeine balance juuust perfect. Or perhaps not.

Reactions: Eskie
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread