Why don't dating sites offer a 'vaping' option?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilzrox

Apr 28, 2016
Kinda pisses me off that you usually just get the choice of 'smoker' or 'non-smoker', then the level to which you do...

What about vaping? I guess the site, like some of the girls on it, would consider it the same thing.... Sigh.

I would join a vaping dating site if there was one in the UK though... Maybe I should start one?

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Kinda pisses me off that you usually just get the choice of 'smoker' or 'non-smoker', then the level to which you do...

What about vaping? I guess the site, like some of the girls on it, would consider it the same thing.... Sigh.

I would join a vaping dating site if there was one in the UK though... Maybe I should start one?

Well vaping isn't smoking so I would enter non-smoker and let the cards fall where they would. Might add that I vape on the intro page.

OTOH a vapers dating site could be neat. All you can do is try it and see :)

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Well vaping isn't smoking so I would enter non-smoker and let the cards fall where they would. Might add that I vape on the intro page.
Great suggestion!:)
PS: The opposite sex is extremely cunning and dangerous , best to observe from distance only.
They sure are.;)

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
i think vaping is an outstanding test for a potential partner.

There are plenty of people these days that would not date a smoker.
Well, I wouldn't date anyone that didn't like my vaping.

But would I tell them beforehand?
No way.

I'm open to people that don't accept vaping at first glance.
But I reject anyone that doesn't get it after I explain it to them.
:)

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Now a days they call that stalking :lol::lol::lol:

Yes your right stalking is the term , i am scared to death to get any closer though , they can cause an immense amount of damage if they get a hold of you .

As a matter of fact the below pic is a good friend of mine who completely forgot about picking up milk on his way home from work , very very scary.

upload_2016-4-30_16-48-4.jpeg

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Yes your right stalking is the term , i am scared to death to get any closer though , they can cause an immense amount of damage if they get a hold of you .

As a matter of fact the below pic is a good friend of mine who completely forgot about picking up milk on his way home from work , very very scary.

View attachment 550442

(ง'̀-'́)ง

I finally get to use that little guy!

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
Seriously(?)

Yup, he's in terrible shape , if you think about it though every man on the planet knows very well that the one thing you can never let happen is to forget the milk when the wifee requests it .

Your going to get very seriously injured and may even die , there is just no excuse to forget to do this simple task .

Unfortunately the male species still sometimes forget's and because of that many perish or continue to be beaten to near death as indicated in my friends pic above , it's a terrible thing .

Down-Time

Verified Member
Feb 23, 2016
Colorado, USA
Yup, he's in terrible shape , if you think about it though every man on the planet knows very well that the one thing you can never let happen is to forget the milk when the wifee requests it .

Your going to get very seriously injured and may even die , there is just no excuse to forget to do this simple task .

Unfortunately the male species still sometimes forget's and because of that many perish or continue to be beaten to near death as indicated in my friends pic above , it's a terrible thing .

Feel bad for your friend. Absolutely no excuse for such violence.

What is that thing , does it mean you agree ?

It's a grouchy face with its dukes up.

Reactions: Robino1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread