Why flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
I also vape Unflavored about 75-85% of the time. It satisfies and when I do vape flavored, I am at a lower % than most because of it. There is a ever so slightest sweet taste when you have good materials to work with. Shoot, it was the only thing I could vape to get me off of smokes. When I did dual use, it being flavored is comparable to brushing teeth and then drinking a glass of OJ, just does not go well together.

Reactions: David Wolf

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
I've been wondering about this myself. As my taste buds come back to life, I'm discovering that dang some of this ejuices are sweet and strong in flavor!!!

I'm hoping to get into DIY juices after the holidays, and figure trying an unflavored blend of VG/PG with 6mg nic strength would be a good starting point.

JD
I would try at either 70PG/30VG if you use a smaller MTL tank or 30PG/70VG with a sub-ohm tank. It also depends on how well your cotton wicks in the juice. What set up are you using?

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
A significant nmber of people vape unflavored. I do DIY and use 1% flavoring which is may be a tenth of what typical. I hear the JUUL is selling well and popular. May be the JUUL is the cigalike that doesn't suck but it doesn't interest me. For one thing my DIY costs about 8 cents a day. By using very little flavoring odor is minized. In a small amount of space and minimal expense I can stockpile enough vaping supplies for a decate or more just in case governments decide to tax vaping or restrict access to products.
I like lightly flavored as well, the bought juices have too much flavoring for me.

Reactions: Ablonz

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
I like lightly flavored as well, the bought juices have too much flavoring for me.
I can usually make 4- 30 ml bottles out of one store bought by diluting it down with my PG/VG and Nic. They use way to much flavoring IMO. But, I don't buy any premade anymore.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread