Why is WTA such a controversial subject?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
rounding third and heading home...
Dvap is here? Sweet.

All I can tell anyone about WTA is from the bare-bones stuff a lay person can extrapolate from the reading of Dvap. It wasn't until I actually spoke with him, in a thread here, that he straightened out a few things that I hadn't quite taken the time to actually comprehend. What he laid out made much of the mystery clear(er) to me. All the meat is beyond my comprehension or ability to convey.

mr. mann, always a pleasure to hear from you.(no sarcasm implied or intended). I always enjoy your posts.....

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
mr. mann, always a pleasure to hear from you.(no sarcasm implied or intended). I always enjoy your posts.....

Thanks. Though, if you really want to read some quality posts, check out some old school ECF posts (2009-10). If you want, I can send you some links to some really good reads. The only problem is that you can't get in there and converse--most of those people aren't here anymore, the thread is closed, or the topic is no longer all that pertinent to today's vaping. But, even still, some of that early ECF back-and-forth is fascinating.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
I don't pretend to know much more than anybody else. True, I've read reams of material and talked about WTA at length with a person that makes it. Most of that is promptly forgotten, having satisfied whatever curiosity I had. That information has no applicability in my daily life, it's useless to me. I don't have the time or desire to be blithering about it on ECF. When I do involve myself is when certain questions are raised, implications are made, a bit of reality needs to be injected.
When people say "Why is it so expensive" for example, it's good to be the guy who knows why. Unfortunately I'm just a Joe on the Internet so the only answer I can give to that question is "If it's that important to you, then you need to see for yourself".

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
It shouldn't be controversial except that it's relatively new. Think I'll start hitting on some now. In the mood for something a little special. I like to think of it as top shelf vape. It's my evening vape for a good reason. It helps keep me from getting too wired up and for ME, actually allows me to vape more because of that. A lot of people say they vape less with WTA because it's more satisfying.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
Thanks. Though, if you really want to read some quality posts, check out some old school ECF posts (2009-10). If you want, I can send you some links to some really good reads. The only problem is that you can't get in there and converse--most of those people aren't here anymore, the thread is closed, or the topic is no longer all that pertinent to today's vaping. But, even still, some of that early ECF back-and-forth is fascinating.

yes. I read the post about vapelicios with redrose putting up a strong defense- that was a great thread, especially for someone still green about the subject of wta.

Dustin Brown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Albuquerque
I spent about ten hours reading some of those threads. There was one where Dvap goes into detail about his process. I was amazed and decided if I kept reading I would certainly learn more. Boy, was I wrong! It was 4 hours, I think, to finish that particular thread. I got up and realized that I had just read the equivalent of a Young and the Restless marathon and I would never get those hours back.

I would certainly like links to some of the more useful ones if you have them handy.

Last edited:

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Hello and late to the party again. Ok my take on WTA. I've spoken with Radiokaos (aka Jerry). We've chatted quite a bit about different juice. If you don't need WTA then I'll shake your hand and pat you on the back. Some of us still need the WTA to get over our bumps in the road. That's where WTA and also Swedish snus comes into play. It takes the edge off and helps when the stress or craving becomes to strong. If your having a hard time quitting the cigarettes then I personal (for what's it's worth) would recommend WTA. If you don't need it then congratulations and happy vaping Just be informed as to the product your using. That's why I only will vape WTA from Aroma. It's all done very precise and I must admit I would be in heaven if I ever got a chance to tour the lab.
Good luck with whatever you decide.:toast:

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
while I understand why a start-up may not think it's viable to start producing wta I don't get why an already established (especially overseas-less regulation) company hasn't ventured into th realm of wta. if some vendors can sell juice with such high prices I can't believe someone else hasn't figured out a way to produce and market wta. I know that is just wishful thinking on my part.

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013
I spent about ten hours reading some of those threads. There was one where Dvap goes into detail about his process. I was amazed and decided if I kept reading I would certainly learn more. Boy, was I wrong! It was 4 hours, I think, to finish that particular thread. I got up and realized that I had just read the equivalent of a Young and the Restless marathon and I would never get those hours back.

I would certainly like links to some of the more useful ones if you have them handy.

what's wrong with "the young and the restless"?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
yes. I read the post about vapelicios with redrose putting up a strong defense- that was a great thread, especially for someone still green about the subject of wta.

That was a wild ride. But the cool thing about that thread was the level of wonk stayed right around understandable (thanks to Dvap breaking it down, in simple terms, for those deficient in his level of chemistry--everyone in that thread). That was the thread that answered my biggest questions. (I do have a few more questions now, but I still barely know enough to even ask it properly.) Now, for some of the threads (really old threads) that I am talking about, you would seriously have to study them--and that would even be a lot--as those were almost as technical as it gets.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place

hahahahahaha! Yup. That thread is insane. The craziest part is he didn't even reveal everything. :laugh:

Dustin Brown

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2013
Albuquerque
hahahahahaha! Yup. That thread is insane. The craziest part is he didn't even reveal everything. :laugh:
Exactly! I was amazed that anyone would behave that way on a public forum. Especially someone who is trying to start a business.

On another note I saw the unflavored variety was available from whole cig. I tried to order but google chrome said that the sites security cert was not trusted. Anybody know anything about that?

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Exactly! I was amazed that anyone would behave that way on a public forum. Especially someone who is trying to start a business.

On another note I saw the unflavored variety was available from whole cig. I tried to order but google chrome said that the sites security cert was not trusted. Anybody know anything about that?

I answered in that thread, but no, I haven't seen anything like that. Don't buy until you feel safe. I do buy and feel safe, but that's mostly because I don't use a "real" cc. It would basically be a pointless hack. LOL

peterforpats

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2013

I don't need the technical knowledge. there is only so much room in this head and it would be wasted on me anyway- I just want jerry to keep making that fine wta. if something happened, i'd have to move to Colorado or Washington state and that would be too expensive!

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
I don't need the technical knowledge. there is only so much room in this head and it would be wasted on me anyway- I just want jerry to keep making that fine wta. if something happened, i'd have to move to Colorado or Washington state and that would be too expensive!

Hell, if you need it, stock up! Flavors have been known to disappear and or become no longer available. If I had known the last time I bought BWB RY4 was REALLY going to be the last time, I would have approached that last sale completely differently. Hindsight sucks. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread