Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I think it also depends on your nicotine level. I'm close to zero so there is no throat hit and I cannot do more than 30 VG 70 PG as VG makes bad things happen (throat closing, lips swelling, rash on my throat and neck etc.) Not to mention the sticky goo that ends up coating everything near where you vape...icky! I add PG to my Nicoticket juices to make this work for me. That is how I manage it, that is my way of making the juices work because I love them. But also there are quite a few Nicoticket family here that cannot handle the PG out of allergic reactions. Clark (or Kent Brooks, the owner's nickname is Clark...) is doing his best to accommodate these folks by bringing out more VG heavy blends but he can explain that better.

I've let Kent Brooks know this thread is here but be patient. He is in Miami for a vaping conference and going to DC to represent vapors from there. I know he checks things but it may be radio silence for a while and he can explain it all to you from his business perspective in more detail. :)

Wow, what a trip too.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I ordered CLS and strawnilla they were both 50/50 12 nic just to give it a go I find no matter what that only opinion about juice to me that matters is mine sorry I am the one that has to vap it so what good to someone else don't noting to me.

I so I will give them a fair try since they had a BOGO code I will see.

I have been thinking that I would try some higher pg just I did not want to go quite that far I was thinking 35/65 or 40/60 jumping down to 50% from 10% to 20%

So I give it a fair try and when I see maybe I retracted my statement

There's no such thing as a panacea liquid - one that caters to every taste. I make liquid I like to vape - that's really the bottom line. I try my best to describe the flavor on the website, be descriptive, etc. Some companies are willing to deviate on PG/VG ratio because bottles are made to order - but you heard it here first... Made to Order eLiquid will be a dinosaur soon (or, I think it should be). I am of the opinion every batch should be tested before being consumed - in order to make that economical, batches have to be sizable.

You need to take my history into consideration - I started mixing 2 years ago. One of my early inspirations was Shane from Fuzion Vapor - he was mixing 65/35 at the time I developed Betelgeuse and Gravity. Remember - a top of the line tank at the time was a Kanger T3. I was toting a Provari v2.5 and a Kayfun Lite Plus, or a REO. MAXVG Virus is coming out soon so you be the judge on that one :) As for the 50/50 bakery vapes... that's when I started dripping really. I still drip most of the time... I do tank some of my liquid though (the fruit!).

The flavor load is balanced against the base ratio of PG/VG. Our liquid comes to you with no small amount of R&D. One small change like PG/VG ratio would drive a perfectionist like me to attempt to rebalance the entire liquid.

I am progressively moving in the direction of higher VG blends, Naturally Extracted Tobacco, and several other profiles that you might find interesting since they are higher in VG.
Stay frosty ;)

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
There's no such thing as a panacea liquid - one that caters to every taste. I make liquid I like to vape - that's really the bottom line. I try my best to describe the flavor on the website, be descriptive, etc. Some companies are willing to deviate on PG/VG ratio because bottles are made to order - but you heard it here first... Made to Order eLiquid will be a dinosaur soon (or, I think it should be). I am of the opinion every batch should be tested before being consumed - in order to make that economical, batches have to be sizable.

You need to take my history into consideration - I started mixing 2 years ago. One of my early inspirations was Shane from Fuzion Vapor - he was mixing 65/35 at the time I developed Betelgeuse and Gravity. Remember - a top of the line tank at the time was a Kanger T3. I was toting a Provari v2.5 and a Kayfun Lite Plus, or a REO. MAXVG Virus is coming out soon so you be the judge on that one :) As for the 50/50 bakery vapes... that's when I started dripping really. I still drip most of the time... I do tank some of my liquid though (the fruit!).

The flavor load is balanced against the base ratio of PG/VG. Our liquid comes to you with no small amount of R&D. One small change like PG/VG ratio would drive a perfectionist like me to attempt to rebalance the entire liquid.

I am progressively moving in the direction of higher VG blends, Naturally Extracted Tobacco, and several other profiles that you might find interesting since they are higher in VG.
Stay frosty ;)

Good stuff here! I didn't realize Shane was such an influence on you, I'll be seeing him in a couple of hours, going to meet a friend at Fuzion where he often hangs out out front vaping and shooting the breeze with customers.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Good stuff here! I didn't realize Shane was such an influence on you, I'll be seeing him in a couple of hours, going to meet a friend at Fuzion where he often hangs out out front vaping and shooting the breeze with customers.

Yea - I love that guy - Unicorn Blood was my first real 'premium' eLiquid

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
MAXVG Virus is coming out soon so you be the judge on that one :)
Oh MY! Always loved you, but now I absolutely adore you Clark! :laugh:
I know you said you were going to make some more Max VG, but I never expected Virus to be one of them!
Really looking forward to trying that! :)

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
... Made to Order eLiquid will be a dinosaur soon (or, I think it should be). I am of the opinion every batch should be tested before being consumed - in order to make that economical, batches have to be sizable.

God I hope not. I'm with you on batch testing. But if it wasn't for Clay and Wlad mixing me NETs with a ton of VG I'd probably be back on the cancer sticks by now.

MAXVG Virus is coming out soon so you be the judge on that one :)

VG percentage? I've been wanting to try to the Virus for a long time.

I am progressively moving in the direction of higher VG blends, Naturally Extracted Tobacco, and several other profiles that you might find interesting since they are higher in VG.Stay frosty ;)

Have you been stealing my thoughts again? Come up with some 85% or 90% VG NETs and I'll totally stop giving everyone the address to your phone booth :thumbs:

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Here is the batch Id for that bottle batch ID 1114.08.12.055

Hate to break it to you, but your taster must be broken.
I've got the same batch, and it's amazing.
I'm using an eGo Spinner/Nautilus Mini 1.8ohm/4.8v

Photo-Jun-03,-5-06-55-PM.jpg

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Oh god I hope not!!! GCD!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
Me too! If that's the case(heavier VG) then me and nicoticket will have to part company as friends. The highest I can go without an inhaler is 65% and even that only for a short period of time.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
God I hope not. I'm with you on batch testing. But if it wasn't for Clay and Wlad mixing me NETs with a ton of VG I'd probably be back on the cancer sticks by now.

Have you been stealing my thoughts again? Come up with some 85% or 90% VG NETs and I'll totally stop giving everyone the address to your phone booth :thumbs:

Depends on the blends, I can hit those numbers though.

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
What an interesting thread... :blink:
I'll just chime in a say that for me, 50/50 is ideal. I can go 60/40 either way, but much more than that of either PG or VG isn't my thing. Too much PG feels kinda harsh, dries me out like crazy, and the vapor density is unsatisfying. Too much VG and my lungs feel tight, like I've just smokes a pack of cigs. So personally am thrilled that NT juices are within my ideal ratio. But I am lucky in that I don't have any allergies or real sensitivities to PG or VG, and will continue to vape whatever Clark puts out.
:vapor:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

#STRIKE

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Kent, so nicoticket juices will be heavier VG in the future? Will you still carry the 50/50 blends or are they on the way out?

We may make MAXVG blends of certain flavors - a new Custard - The Virus - Betelgeuse - Gravity. The 50/50 vapes will remain largely untouched. We'll be all over the place on the tobacco -

MAXPG
MAXVG
65/35
50/50
40/60
25/75

We have some other plans, also ;)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
We may make MAXVG blends of certain flavors - a new Custard - The Virus - Betelgeuse - Gravity. The 50/50 vapes will remain largely untouched. We'll be all over the place on the tobacco -

MAXPG
MAXVG
65/35
50/50
40/60
25/75

We have some other plans, also ;)
A NEW CUSTARD??!!??
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread