Status
Not open for further replies.

glowplug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Lakewood, CO USA
Why do you have so much Pg in your juice Pg is harsh most all the juice nowadays has gone 50% pg or higher with common juice being 30/70 pg/vg many offer max vg at about 20/80 and most all drip juice is 10/90. having high pg has gone the way of the DOe DOE that was a leftover from carto tanks my Kayfun V4 I vape 10/90 drip juice in it without issues. the other part is Vg is natural pg is man made yuck chemicals really 35 to 40 percent pg should max unless you want to kicked in the chest and have no plums. I have wanted to try your juice for a long time but I can find anything you have that is at least 40/60 all my take will gurgle. I just don't understand why you don't offer higher vg % your juice all has to be steeped anyway give folks a choice at least to go to 70% vg. You can't drip juice much bellow 30/70 pg/vg or it rips your throat out . I use 30/70, 20/80 and 10/90. I won't buy 100% Vg because its artificially thinned with alcohol and that also make the juice harsh

I know that pg is a flavor carrier ok true so that means to rid of that nasty chemical you have to add more flavor that works and for folks that want more flavor it also a quick fix use a kayfun Taifun, fogger (flavor devices) my taifun floods with thin juice. I know many folks seem to like your juice. Its just kinds pasay to use high pg I mean if I am wrong show me. I see a coupon for your BOGO) sale I wanted to try your best fruit and your custard but i just can't pull the trigger with juice so high in PG . I can't drip it my tanks will all be leaking. I sure I would be able to change my builds to fix them but to try juice change all my rigs

I just know the trend is going away from PG becuase its a chemical and also so folks can even be allergic to PG
So you tell me I am wrong and why I would really like to know I don't see how or why yu do things the opposite of everyone else

I wish you had
Betelgeuse 35/65 but this one 65/35 really so much pg yuck I really thought the most pg ever used was 50% I know one thing I never vap any over 50 50 not even for free
Custard's last stand 35/65 oe 40/60. 50/50 is so thin

VG causes me problems with breathing. I believe some call it swamp lung. 50/50 is about as high as I would like to go. NT has some juices that are higher VG content and I have to dilute them with PG. So, you see, we all have our problems and we can find solutions. You may have to add VG to your juices to bring them to where you are comfortable. I know you may sacrifice some flavor and I am sorry about that. Try it and see if it works for you.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
[HASHTAG]#STRIKE[/HASHTAG]

zUEsshO.jpg

All I need is a VG number above 80 and some stickiness in the air for Mr. Whiskers to become Mr. Dangerous.

We may make MAXVG blends of certain flavors - a new Custard - The Virus - Betelgeuse - Gravity. The 50/50 vapes will remain largely untouched. We'll be all over the place on the tobacco -

MAXPG
MAXVG
65/35
50/50
40/60
25/75

We have some other plans, also ;)

As those MAXVG plans develop try to get us exact ratios. One of the vendors I saw recently even had a chart because nic level was changing PG level. For those of us with problems the percentages are important. I liked MAXVG Gravity for instance but that one tore me up.

VG causes me problems with breathing. I believe some call it swamp lung. 50/50 is about as high as I would like to go. NT has some juices that are higher VG content and I have to dilute them with PG. So, you see, we all have our problems and we can find solutions. You may have to add VG to your juices to bring them to where you are comfortable. I know you may sacrifice some flavor and I am sorry about that. Try it and see if it works for you.

In an ideal world Nicoticket would be able to cater to everyone's needs at some point. But as I've learned in business sometimes that's easier said than done once you start scaling it up. And our beloved FDA could potentially make things a lot more complicated.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
So true ....Tim? the FDA is the real culprit here!

It saddens me to report Don Megan that my repeated requests to settle the entire thing with a best of three full contact Karate tournament have been ignored by the FDA.

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
All I need is a VG number above 80 and some stickiness in the air for Mr. Whiskers to become Mr. Dangerous.
Good to see you! :)
At least we're able to find a workable level.
I can cope with around 70% VG, but always better with 80 or higher.
I'm happily using the Passion Cake with around 10% of a VG cheesecake, and it's very nice!

As those MAXVG plans develop try to get us exact ratios. One of the vendors I saw recently even had a chart because nic level was changing PG level. For those of us with problems the percentages are important. I liked MAXVG Gravity for instance but that one tore me up.
I have a supplier that uses nicotine in VG, so that aspect doesn't affect it. The level of concentrate/flavouring can of course though.
I sometimes think the individual flavours can make a difference too - I get wheezy with a number of fruit ones and also cinnamon, so a high level of any of those can make a difference for me.

In an ideal world Nicoticket would be able to cater to everyone's needs at some point. But as I've learned in business sometimes that's easier said than done once you start scaling it up. And our beloved FDA could potentially make things a lot more complicated.
I still find it ridiculous how blinkered and narrow minded they are ...and transparent when it comes to the main reasons.
Still, it would be nice to get whatever ratio suits us best, but as far as I can see, the only way to do that all the time is make our own using concentrates.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
The FDA chair needs to be taken account. Big issues with food safety and you're worrying about ecigs?
Won't do /anything/ with cigarettes though.
SpaceCase, I have to whole heartedly agree with you!! Well said!

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    The description of "yuck" is highly oversimplified. There are many reasons for mixing PG and VG which isn't just that one is "better" than another. It affects the thickness and vaporizing temperature and hence the flavor carrying.

The flavor load is balanced against the base ratio of PG/VG. Our liquid comes to you with no small amount of R&D. One small change like PG/VG ratio would drive a perfectionist like me to attempt to rebalance the entire liquid.

Care to elaborate?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    Omaha, Nebraska, United States
    www.nicoticket.com

Good point - going too far in either direction has a tendency to lose someone. ;)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    www.nicoticket.com
    zUEsshO.jpg

The days of "can you splash that with Raspberry, make it MAXVG, and make sure to get at least 3 flavor shots in there if you can" - bye bye.

Fearlessleader

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2014
    Portland TN USA
    Well I see you have a sale up now I could use a list of your higher VG juices so I could try a few more bottles I did not do so good on the last 2 I tried but I am willing to give it another shot I mostly like fruit vapes and custard so. If you could suggest a few in the fruit profile that would be great . I see this thread is still going strong long after I was gone. I would say there are folks interested in higher VG either because they don't want it or because they do if noting else this tread sparked a bit of business I would say LOL

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 29, 2014
    MI
    Well I see you have a sale up now I could use a list of your higher VG juices so I could try a few more bottles I did not do so good on the last 2 I tried but I am willing to give it another shot I mostly like fruit vapes and custard so. If you could suggest a few in the fruit profile that would be great . I see this thread is still going strong long after I was gone. I would say there are folks interested in higher VG either because they don't want it or because they do if noting else this tread sparked a bit of business I would say LOL

We've been having these VG conversations for a long time. Before the restructuring there were more VG options available and hopefully some day we'll get back there. [HASHTAG]#STRIKE[/HASHTAG] is a good sign for those of us who simply can't do much PG. Sure Bert would be my recommendation for high VG fruit. [HASHTAG]#STRIKE[/HASHTAG] is 80vg, Passioncake 60vg, Cure 60vg, and Mah Peeps is 65vg.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    Nope I looked it up. That's okay, I can't remember the last time I've had juice under 70 vg, so it'll be a nice changeup. Looking at the glass half full lol.

Well school me a doofus, guess it's been a while since I read the description. :laugh:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2013
    www.nicoticket.com
    Holy crap! I didn't realize BG was 65pg! I ordered a 60ml of that one. Hope I like it, I've been used to around 70 vg lately. It'll definitely be a change of pace that's for sure.

What's the verdict Dan? Try it in a tank?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread