Status
Not open for further replies.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I think I'm going to be a big, big fan of the Bulli atomizer when I get one, and the one I want happens to use the Joyetech "B" tank. I think the Joyetech tanks really are pretty cool; I'll be using them again if and when all the stuff I have loaned out all over the place ever finds its way back to me. For now, it's mainly XL cartos in Smoktech 3.5ml DCT tanks.

Check out the Bulli if you haven't already, and this guy reviewing it - he's a hoot, for sure.

Bulli A2-T atomizer from bulli-smoker.com - YouTube

I use a Bulli A2-TM -- it's a perfect combo with my Twist (or any other device), and if you like the eGo tank system, this is even better. I can rebuild it any time I like for pennies and adjust the resistance by making more or fewer coils. Dry hits? Thinner wick. Flooding? Thicker wick. Piece of cake. Wave of the future, my friend, wave of the future.

But anyway, back to Twists....

Last edited:

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
I think the Twist would be an excellent beginner device for a number of reasons, and most of them have been stated already. As far as wanting a cigarette lookalike, I too wanted something like that at first, and in my case and from talking to people, many smokers don't want something that will draw too much attention. They might also want the "feel" of a cigarette, but really I think many want to baby-step from a cigarette and to not stand out too much from their fellow smokers. I don't think social smokers want a flashlight. It draws too many looks and questions and potential skepticism about something that they are already unsure of.

That being said, I got a pen-style and used it casually for two years while continuing to smoke. For me, the problem was that it looked too much like a cigarette, which would trigger "fake cigarette" in my mind, and leave me craving a real one. I put it down for a while and then got an eGo four months or so ago, and it was just right. It was still vaguely reminiscent of a cigarette, but not so much so that it would make me think of cigarettes. This was the turning point for me, and I began to think of vaping as something entirely different than smoking, and a suitable replacement for it, rather than something that was trying to mimic smoking and doing a poor job of it. The eGo helped me break my association of vaping with smoking, and that was crucial. I felt like it was fairly discreet too, and I could take it anywhere. The Twist takes this one step further and allows the noob (or anyone for that matter) full control over their vape, at least from the battery end, and it is still pocketable, won't stand out too much, and is very user-friendly.

Holy crap that was well-written and insightful. I think you're giving away your age because very few people under the age of 40 seem to express themselves that well.

This is a great thread, and it's going right into my "urls" notepad file.

I use a Bulli A2-TM -- it's a perfect combo with my Twist (or any other device), and if you like the eGo tank system, this even better. I can rebuild it any time I like for pennies and adjust the resistance by making more or fewer coils. Dry hits? Thinner wick. Flooding? Thicker wick. Piece of cake. Wave of the future, my friend, wave of the future.

But anyway, back to Twists....

I am so psyched now I can't stand it. Can't wait to get one. I don't know of a single vendor in the US who stocks them, but I emailed Bulli in Germany and they'll ship 'em to the States. I just asked Phil Busardo if he could review one, since I think we need to get everyone onboard with this atty. The Odysseus looks awesome too, but I'm still leaning Bulli in a big way. Can't wait to twist up some really high resistances and put my VMax to "max v". Single coil + high resistance + high voltage + great juice delivery to the coil = my concept of a great vape.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...01373-pbusardo-review-ego-twist-ovaleusa.html

Oops .... oh yeah, Joyetech Twist ..... well hey, I bet they'd do well with a Bulli atty as well. :)

Last edited:

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Holy crap that was well-written and insightful. I think you're giving away your age because very few people under the age of 40 seem to express themselves that well.

This is a great thread, and it's going right into my "urls" notepad file.

Thanks! I'm 33, actually.

Cowboy Cru

Moved On
Mar 24, 2012
I don't want to spoil the party here but the only people who are so price sensitive is outright newbies. Once you realize how cheap it is to vape, the thousands of dollars you can save a year with it, then $50 or $100 or even $200 becomes much less meaningful. In fact a lot of vapers go crazy here and end up with a table full of expensive mods.

Now if we think back to when we first started vaping, spending a couple of hundred bucks or more on a PV seemed pretty far out. Then we realized that it wasn't so crazy after all.

I started with an ego and to be honest I ended up hating the stuff and giving it away to someone, who I then felt sorry for. New people don't know the difference maybe but if they start out with a crappy PV then they are less likely to stick with it. I would not recommend egos a through z to anyone.

Sure, being able to twist it and change the voltage certainly can't hurt. This is however not what we would consider a good VV device, which you can change the voltage in small increments. Small increments can make all the difference by the way.

I have to agree with most of KingCobra here. I will say that ego-type PV's work decent for me in a compact, throw em in the pocket at work and go. A twist would def be an upgrade compared to a straight C. I am a huge VV fan so why not. But overall a good VV mod with display of each increment is nice. I look at mine constantly, and even have some juice that I always dial in to that perfect number because I know it will hit perfect first toot. And ultimately a large IMR is hard to live without now. And I agree that a lot of vapers always hear about how much money they will save and focus sometimes too much on this, I know I did at first. Then I finally decided to compare my vaping gear to what I would spend a week in smokes and all of the sudden ordering an LT for 70 bucks was an easy decision. And I am not a "collector," so I do still save a ton of money each month. 200 bucks at one time on a decent PV seems hard, til you realize you will make that back in no time comparatively to your old smoking bill. I think The Twist is awesome, and may end up with one one day to replace a spare "work slim." But, no game changer for me. Maybe a game changer for some noobs, so it does have its place.

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Last edited:

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Yeah, I don't mean to steer this thread too far off topic, but I agree that the Twist is the game-changer from the battery end, while rebuildables are the game-changers from the atty end. We're already beginning to see rebuildable-like (replaceable) attys hit the market in devices like the Vivi Nova, CE5+, and E1 ReVive V2. Again, I think Joye kicked this trend off with the replaceable atomizer heads in the eGo-C. It will/would really shake things up if and when larger companies start making true rebuildables, so we won't have to order them from small European dealers or modders' co-ops.

Last edited:

John D in CT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2012
Connecticut
I have to agree with most of KingCobra here. I will say that ego-type PV's work decent for me in a compact, throw em in the pocket at work and go. A twist would def be an upgrade compared to a straight C. I am a huge VV fan so why not. But overall a good VV mod with display of each increment is nice. I look at mine constantly, and even have some juice that I always dial in to that perfect number because I know it will hit perfect first toot. And ultimately a large IMR is hard to live without now. And I agree that a lot of vapers always hear about how much money they will save and focus sometimes too much on this, I know I did at first. Then I finally decided to compare my vaping gear to what I would spend a week in smokes and all of the sudden ordering an LT for 70 bucks was an easy decision. And I am not a "collector," so I do still save a ton of money each month. 200 bucks at one time on a decent PV seems hard, til you realize you will make that back in no time comparatively to your old smoking bill. I think The Twist is awesome, and may end up with one one day to replace a spare "work slim." But, no game changer for me. Maybe a game changer for some noobs, so it does have its place.

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

I think we're still missing a major point here. Many, if not most, experienced vapers will want more than one "form factor". An [x]Go-sized battery is arguably the "best" such alternative to a ProVari, Lavatube, Darwin (if you can find one), Buzz Pro, Silver Bullet, Black Beauty, Reo, VMax, or what have you. To me, that means the Joyetech Twist is a rock-solid, near-absolute no-brainer for almost anyone to start with, since it will very likely remain a key part of your arsenal regardless of how advanced your other gear gets.

It can power up to a 3.0 ohm single coil for up to 7 hours according to Phil Busardo, looks good doing it (comes in black, stainless, white, and even pink for the ladies), and costs $26-31. That's about as close to an out-and-out game changer as you can get, just to officially agree whole-heartedly with the OP.

Last edited:

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
And I agree that a lot of vapers always hear about how much money they will save and focus sometimes too much on this, I know I did at first. Then I finally decided to compare my vaping gear to what I would spend a week in smokes and all of the sudden ordering an LT for 70 bucks was an easy decision. And I am not a "collector," so I do still save a ton of money each month. 200 bucks at one time on a decent PV seems hard, til you realize you will make that back in no time comparatively to your old smoking bill. I think The Twist is awesome, and may end up with one one day to replace a spare "work slim." But, no game changer for me. Maybe a game changer for some noobs, so it does have its place.

-CC-my avatar is Uranus

Yeah, I agree that cost of smoking vs. cost of a PV is a concern for most vape-curious smokers. It certainly was for me. However, I went with an eGo-C (spent $40 or so with a Passthrough battery) because cost of living in Southern California saps most of my income, I wasn't a particularly heavy smoker (1/2 PAD), and I wasn't ready to invest a whole lot of money in vaping since my first go-around with it was unsuccessful. My sig down below says that I've saved $267 in the 3-1/2 months since I had my last cigarette. Had I gone for the PV of my dreams, I would now have a Provari kit, but would have only now been able to justify the cost and probably wouldn't have had enough juice and atomizers to get me through. Had I been accustomed to spending a little more money on smoking and a little more certain about vaping, my first PV might have been something like a Lavatube, Buzz Pro, or Provari.

Of course all of this talk about money savings turned out to be a farce and I shudder to imagine how much money I've spent on this stuff at this point, but that's because it's now a major hobby for me, rather purely a means of smoking cessation. I will probably end up with a LT or something pricier in the future, but personally, I had to go the eGo route to get there. In the meantime, my Twist suits me just fine. Had it been available a few months ago when I took up vaping full time, I would have bought it then.

Last edited:

FsckCigs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2012
PA
I think you make a good point with the the statement "unassuming" because that's what the twist is.

At first I think there are going to be 2 camps: folks who recognize the value and potential of the twist and those who don't. "twisties" are going to realize that it's worth giving up big battery VV mods for essentially the same functionality just in a smaller form factor. Others, will not. Not that they are wrong, just that they are going to value (and I would argue over-value) vape time over form factor.

But the simple fact is that nearly every one of us made vaping work back when our devices were lucky to get 2 or 3 hrs vape time. we traded small for big to get time. The introduction of VV complicated the size problem: the tech required a big battery to meet the power needs and tech requirements (eg housing for the boost circuits) of long lasting VV vaping. The problem - and the question - is simply this: is it worth 3 twists in the shirt pocket for wake to sleep vaping (1 or 2 twists and maybe a USB charger in the desk at work) or Must you have one device, even if its bigger and heavier. it's a personal choice.

I for one fall on the side of small and portable. I think a lot of folks are going to feel that way too. And with that decision, the entire focus and future of vaping may be set.

I've been vaping with multiple eGos in a shirt pocket for a while now (which is why i referred to my vaping habits as "atypical") because at some point it became apparant to me that i was never gonna be satisfied with any single juice, and never going to have an "all-day vape". I started out running 2 setups, and then figured what the hell, why limit myself to just 2? Three eGos turned out to be the magic minimum number (though i often take APVs with me too) for me, and having three different choices instantly available alleviates boredom and keeps me really happy with vaping. Another plus, as you mentioned: used this way, the eGos' total vaping runtime is as good as or better than a big-batt mod. And i rarely end up killing them, so they're not subjected to lifespan-reducing deep cycling.

Until the Twist hit i've been getting by with regulated eGos, which give me adequate but certainly not spectacular vapor. Sometimes i 'd take my eGo Booster with me but usually, simply because they're expensive, it was reserved for vaping at home on my passthrough batt. Now that Twist is out, i can have that quality of vape all the time, every time. That makes me pretty damn pleased...and when i saw that the price is only a few bucks more than a standard batt, i was reallllly pleased. If i end up buying six 1000 mah Twists per year, that's $150 annual PV cost. I can live with that, heh. Of course there'll be other toys (probably many!) but those are for the vape-hobbiest in me. My utilitarian needs will be quite affordably served by Twist.

On voltage: I run the Twist as I run the EB, in the 4.2-4.5v range and I rarely max the voltage because it gives me a burnt taste with a 3 ohm carto. I know 5+v vaping has it's fans and I don't at all mean to imply that higher voltage is not of value, as those folks obviously get something they quite like out if it...it's just not something i personally have a need for.

Last edited:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Wow, some people's posts here are getting stranger and stranger.... If it's not ef this and crap that, then it's sharp slaps to a newbie's head because he dares to want a mini ecig! Now some people are even 'name dropping' someone who makes YouTube videos! Hehe... That is behond hysterical. What on earth next! Look.... IMHO, those awful looking devices that look like props from old Dr. Who TV shows, and pipe bomb look-alikes made in someone's garage, are just not EVER going to compete with the Chinese eGo's in price, form and function for the general vaping masses. Well, not for a very long time anyway. And especially not now.
There will always be a market for those +-$300 speciality devices, but as I may have mentioned earlier, in my case, my slippery, heavy Provari with heavy Lil Mama tank, is taking a time out. Twist has arrived and at the party lol.
:vapor:

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
I've been vaping with multiple eGos in a shirt pocket for a while now (which is why i referred to my vaping habits as "atypical") because at some point it became apparant to me that i was never gonna be satisfied with any single juice, and never going to have an "all-day vape". I started out running 2 setups, and then figured what the hell, why limit myself to just 2? Three eGos turned out to be the magic minimum number (though i often take APVs with me too) for me, and having three different choices instantly available alleviates boredom and keeps me really happy with vaping. Another plus, as you mentioned: used this way, the eGos' total vaping runtime is as good as or better than a big-batt mod. And i rarely end up killing them, so they're not subjected to lifespan-reducing deep cycling.

This sums up my vaping habits and love for eGo's and eGo-sized devices perfectly. I shudder at the idea of an all-day vape, I may or may not ever own a tank, and I've always got at least 3 of 4 different juices loaded up in different devices depending on my mood.

Ultimately this vaping community and the untold hoards of ECF lurkers have a broad range of habits and preferences. Some people are primarily concerned with gear performance, some people are primarily concerned with juice flavor. Some people drip, some people use tanks or cartos. Some people want a PV the size of a sewing needle, some want something that takes up half their living room. And of course there's every shade in between. Forgive me if I misquote, but I think one of the take-home points the OP was trying to make is that this device has the potential to appeal to a larger portion of the community than any other device on the market. It won't necessarily replace someone's Provari (except in the case of Dragonbone), but it could be an excellent "out on the town" device or a back-up for that person. Many smokers will probably opt for Blu Cigs, but this device will likely give a better success rate to new vapers for less money. It offers a little something to a large portion of the vaping community, it performs, and currently there's no other comparable device in its price-range.

asha23

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
London
I think the manufacturers who really will be threatened by the Twist are people like Innokin - The iTaste looks cool, has a small form factor but has an odd connection method which ties you in to their products - It also has features that you maybe don't really need - er. puff counter??, The smoketech Vmax, which is a Provari Clone and not that much cheaper - It also has some issues. IE you can't turn off the led. Also the LavaTube (which you can't really vape all that well over 5 or so volts).

I don't think that higher end mods will suffer all that much really. The small-batch mods will always have an audience and people will always buy them (rebuildable atomiser systems suit many people - perhaps not the newbie though) - I'll still end up getting something like a Provari, but for now the Twist has pretty much made my LavaTube obsolete. In fact, the Lavatube next to it feels like a first gen product. The Twist really is a neat, nifty little device and I bet they sell bucketloads. Also, it's price point (around £24) blasts all the other VV options out of the water.

I don't need an ohm meter, a puff counter or even an LED to tell me what I'm vaping at (and in the case of many of the cheaper VV mods, this LED doesn't accurately tell you what you are vaping at anyway - And in the worst of them you are restricted too)

For me, form factor is important. I like something discreet (ish) to use when out and about. I think the Twist is one of the best little devices I have yet tried. It just works brilliantly - I never vape much above 4.5 volts anyway, so for me personally it completely fits my profile.

A friend of mine just turned to vaping. I suggested he buy a Twist, some single coil 3 ohm Boges and a charger. I think it's awesome that new people can get straight into the VV world and still have a device that doesn't look like a lightsaber. (Which many newbies simply don't want) - I don't think it will hurt the sales of Provaris. If anything, it will improve them, as many newbies will get immediately into the VV world and want to explore all it has to offer far faster.

I think the Twist will be on the top of many best midi devices of the year lists this year.

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
I've been vaping with multiple eGos in a shirt pocket for a while now (which is why i referred to my vaping habits as "atypical") because at some point it became apparant to me that i was never gonna be satisfied with any single juice, and never going to have an "all-day vape". I started out running 2 setups, and then figured what the hell, why limit myself to just 2? Three eGos turned out to be the magic minimum number (though i often take APVs with me too) for me, and having three different choices instantly available alleviates boredom and keeps me really happy with vaping. Another plus, as you mentioned: used this way, the eGos' total vaping runtime is as good as or better than a big-batt mod. And i rarely end up killing them, so they're not subjected to lifespan-reducing deep cycling. ...

I too quickly evolved into this routine at the beginning and found it to be the most satisfying and enjoyable for myself. Once I got my Provari I tried sticking to a main all day vape out of convenience but would invariably end up bringing along at least one Ego setup as well for the sake of variety.

I was spoiled by the quality of vape from the Provari, but with the right carto / juice combo could always get an acceptable vape from the Ego as well. Enough to satisfy my need for some diversity anyway.

Now, with the Ego Twist, I'm able to go back to the multi-setup setup and achieve vaping quality that approaches that of my Provari.

So I've got my 3rd 650mah twist waiting in my mail slot at work today. Combined with the new Ego DCT, they're pretty discreet. I'm thinking leaving for work each day with 3 fully charged 650's, unless I heavily favor one juice above the others, I should have no issues with battery life.

TravTech

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2012
PA
I think the manufacturers who really will be threatened by the Twist are people like Innokin - The iTaste looks cool, has a small form factor but has an odd connection method which ties you in to their products - It also has features that you maybe don't really need - er. puff counter??, The smoketech Vmax, which is a Provari Clone and not that much cheaper - It also has some issues. IE you can't turn off the led. Also the LavaTube (which you can't really vape all that well over 5 or so volts).

I don't think that higher end mods will suffer all that much really. The small-batch mods will always have an audience and people will always buy them (rebuildable atomiser systems suit many people - perhaps not the newbie though) - I'll still end up getting something like a Provari, but for now the Twist has pretty much made my LavaTube obsolete. In fact, the Lavatube next to it feels like a first gen product. The Twist really is a neat, nifty little device and I bet they sell bucketloads. Also, it's price point (around £24) blasts all the other VV options out of the water.

I don't need an ohm meter, a puff counter or even an LED to tell me what I'm vaping at (and in the case of many of the cheaper VV mods, this LED doesn't accurately tell you what you are vaping at anyway - And in the worst of them you are restricted too)

For me, form factor is important. I like something discreet (ish) to use when out and about. I think the Twist is one of the best little devices I have yet tried. It just works brilliantly - I never vape much above 4.5 volts anyway, so for me personally it completely fits my profile.

A friend of mine just turned to vaping. I suggested he buy a Twist, some single coil 3 ohm Boges and a charger. I think it's awesome that new people can get straight into the VV world and still have a device that doesn't look like a lightsaber. (Which many newbies simply don't want) - I don't think it will hurt the sales of Provaris. If anything, it will improve them, as many newbies will get immediately into the VV world and want to explore all it has to offer far faster.

I think the Twist will be on the top of many best midi devices of the year lists this year.

Along these lines, I was checking out some of the various vendor's "sale prices" over the weekend for different lower end box and tube type VV mods. Most were "on sale" in the $40 - $50 price range, some even higher. While reading their lists of specs and features, I'd invariably end up comparing them to the Twist and determine that the "sale" was no real bargain.

I'm thinking the bottom's been knocked out of the lower end box and tube type VV mod market and the manufacturers / vendors either don't realize it yet or don't want to admit it. Of course it's in their best interests to get as much as they can while they can. But I'd hate to be a manufacturer all geared up with lots of parts inventory to make these. If you don't have something new / better coming down the pipe at this point (at least in design stage), it could put you out of business. Though any good manufacturing outfit would have a diverse range of prioducts contracted to fall back on if possible anyway.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
I'm thinking the bottom's been knocked out of the lower end box and tube type VV mod market and the manufacturers / vendors either don't realize it yet or don't want to admit it. Of course it's in their best interests to get as much as they can while they can. But I'd hate to be a manufacturer all geared up with lots of parts inventory to make these. If you don't have something new / better coming down the pipe at this point (at least in design stage), it could put you out of business. Though any good manufacturing outfit would have a diverse range of prioducts contracted to fall back on if possible anyway.

I agree to a point. It's definitely putting a fork in the lavatube V1. They actually did something fairly clever. From the reviews I've seen, if you put something like a 1.5 ohm DC on one, it'll vape but, you'll be vaping at 3.7V. So, we'll likely be seeing posts on here about it handling 1.5 ohm DCs at high voltage. There are still some low cost alternatives that will actually handle those devices properly. The madvapes VV box and the smoketek varicool come to mind.

dham340

ECF Veteran
Wow. Thread is taking on a life of its own. Cool. great comments (both pro and con) everyone.

Just wanted to put a couple points out there.

first, someone (sorry but I'm at work and don't really have to time to properly attribute you) said :"200 bucks at one time on a decent PV seems hard, til you realize you will make that back in no time comparatively to your old smoking bill."

Like I said before to someone else, I grant you that point. However, let me try and counter it a bit: really, when you reach the point where you are a serious enough vaper that a $200 mod is enticing, your not a smoker anymore, your a vaper. Its not really an apples to orange comparison.

So I'll start my argument with assertion #1: Most vapers probably spend between 30-75 every 2 weeks to keep themselves in juice/cartos/attys (I know I spend just around 60$ every 2 weeks for couple of 30 ml bottles and couple of packs of LR Cartos). Obviously, there will be some folks lower or higher per week but i have to think that I'm average (and yes I know there are ways to decrease that spend - DIY, HH357s etc. For the sake of argument, lets agree that the vast majority of non-hobbyist vapers don't want to deal with the hassle).

Now for assertion #2: I'm going to say that once you've gone from smoker to vaper, economically, at some point the theoretical "savings" go elsewhere - ecig accessories will take some of it, but the rest probably gets absorbed into your existing budget: food or beer or whatever as the principle of "you spend what you have" applies. If that's not you, great, awesome, I wish I was like that.

#1 & #2 taken together are my argument that a $200 or $250 mod is a big deal and (perhaps this is my real point here) not vital to your ecig practice if your using the twist (now, as a hobbist, I will get a darwin or a DNA device when they come out. I've got my eye on one of the new epipemods. But these are all things I want, but I don't *need* them to be a vaper). There is no significant difference it the quality of the "vape" (again, asserting all the caveats from before - 4.8V max is OK etc).

If thats true, then $200 becomes an even bigger deal. It might not be true for you, YMMV.

One last point $200 will get you 10 ego twist 650's from heavan-gifts.com. Enough to last at least 3 yrs (or more) I would think.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
One last point $200 will get you 10 ego twist 650's from heavan-gifts.com. Enough to last at least 3 yrs (or more) I would think.

I agree! Oh and no $300 type device can make as happy as admiring and vaping with MY pretty and cheap eGo collection :). I'm just waiting for the Twist to come out in the engraved and embossed series... then the Dr. Who devices are going to have a real run for their money IMHO.
33b3i3d.jpg

base234

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
Over the edge...
Got my 1000 mah twist today. With an atomizer, cone and drip tip, it measures in at a full 6 1/2 inches. Not normally what I'd take to work with me. When I'm out and about, I usually carry Riva 510s and small boxmods from Ace of Vapes. I know a lot of folks are shy about carrying a PV in public, but the twist is only slightly longer than a 900 mah Ego. The 650 mah Ego in stainless with a stainless or black drip tip looks like an expensive pen. Even the 1000 mah twist fits in the inside pocket of my jacket and my trusty Mini Maglight holster when I get home.
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM4964526901P
I'm impressed. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread