Status
Not open for further replies.

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
I've had bad internet, at times, 2 days in a row. Yesterday from about 8 AM to 2 PM and today from about 9 AM to 12 PM. Not just this site but everything.

I did an "Internet Speed Test" and the results were so bad it didn't even give me a number. Just a message that said "Your download results are very slow. You may be able to read web pages but images will take a long time to load".

I have DSL so it's not that fast but, when that was happening, I couldn't get anywhere. Right now it's fine.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I've had bad internet, at times, 2 days in a row. Yesterday from about 8 AM to 2 PM and today from about 9 AM to 12 PM. Not just this site but everything.

I did an "Internet Speed Test" and the results were so bad it didn't even give me a number. Just a message that said "Your download results are very slow. You may be able to read web pages but images will take a long time to load".

I have DSL so it's not that fast but, when that was happening, I couldn't get anywhere. Right now it's fine.
    IF on a device, perhaps try Puffin browser? All I've used for a couple of years now. Run @ about 800mbps, even on slower Internet.

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Here too.
    I have managed to get in for a few seconds then booted out since I woke up this morning.
    Load balancer for the servers must have gone on vacation or something.

I "think" it is only bothering us East Coasters...(?) Not sure tho.

Unless they've moved Utah (which they should) it's more than just an east coast problem.

Just Me

ECF Veteran
    Mar 4, 2010
    I haven't had any problems until this morning when I got the dreaded "404". No problems at any other sites I visit, so my first sinking thought was "Uhhht-ohh", we got shut down? But I didn't panic, just worked on some video all day, and now, here we are again. Talk about a sigh of relief!

I never thought of checking my Kindle.

Central time zone, Texas.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2015
    On the River, GA
    wait...am I the only one that didn't know @Bad Ninja and @Kprthevapr we're married?
    LOL
    IMG_20170528_183044_311.JPG

Reactions: petrotech
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread