Not open for further replies.

oldsoldier

Retired ECF Forum Manager
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2010
Lurking in the shadows
www.reboot-n.com
As was clearly noted in the announcement for this forum the idea of the Modding forum and sub forums is to set aside a place on ECF for discussing how to construct mods and for people to ask people technical questions about modding. The Modding forums are intended to be a "Wow, look what I made!" or "Hey has anyone tried using [insert material here] for a mod?" type forum.

Somewhere along the way certain individuals decided to hijack this forum and turn it into a place for selling mods and parts under the table. This is not the intent of the forum, nor will the staff allow this to continue.

If your thread "disappeared" or was deleted there is a very good chance that your thread crossed the line of being a community resource for modders and became a financial resource for you or someone else.

While we at ECF have the utmost respect for the innovators of the field, there is absolutely no sympathy for those that try to take advantage of the nature of this forum and peddle their wares under the ( wink, nudge ) "I only mod for friends, PM me" business model or refer you off site to seal the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread