Status
Not open for further replies.

mary_d

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
If I came there I would have to bring ALL my animals instead of just my dogs for a night or two :facepalm:

Haha you sound like me...The 12 days I was in Indianapolis hospital I about went crazy when I was awake that is haha. I have a hard time going on vacation because I miss my baby Bella <3. I miss the others to but Bella is my baby girl :).

Splinter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2011
New York
Lol I wouldn't miss them :D...... Ok I would really ;). When my husband and I first met we went on a 5 day trip to visit my friends upstate and asked his brother to take care of the dogs. Well, none of them communicated with the other and all three brother went to feed my dogs twice a day each and went through the 20lb dag of food we bought and they had to go out and buy more. My dogs were so fat lol. That was the last time we went away, almost 15 years ago :(. That's why we were going to just take them with us this time. The cats, birds, rabbit, and chickens will be fine for a couple of days when we go. I'll just leave then extra dry food and water :)

Haha you sound like me...The 12 days I was in Indianapolis hospital I about went crazy when I was awake that is haha. I have a hard time going on vacation because I miss my baby Bella <3. I miss the others to but Bella is my baby girl :).

mary_d

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2010
Indiana
www.parkesvaping.com
Oh haha wow!

I came home from the hospital with one less dog :(. My sister in law took our St. Bernard to my in laws and he has been there ever since. She was afraid that he might trip me or jump on me and knock me down. My father in law has gotten so attached to him that there was no way I was ever gonna get him back. He is close to 200lbs now and wanna know his name?..................It's Tiny! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread