Wicking Problems w/ V8 Stick & TFV8 Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

spainman

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2012
Memphis, TN
Greetings,

It's been years (shudders at time gone by) since I've needed to post a question here but I haven't found an answer to this.

I've had the Smok V8 stick for a little less than a week, and aside from an initial leak problem, it's been pretty smooth sailing until now. I can't take more than a few short puffs before getting dry hits, then twirling it around or letting it sit for a while will allow me a few more puffs... but then after sitting upright all night my first puff this morning was dry.

Yesterday I had planned on taking it apart to troubleshoot so I turned it upside down to suck the juice out that I did not want to waste, after getting out what I could, it oddly started to vape fine with what was left over. I then filled it back up and got about 30 mins of good vaping before it went back to dry and burnt.

Although I've been vaping some really sweet juice (max vg) I'm thinking the coil isn't gone yet since I still can get a tasty pull out of it before it goes to crap. I'm using the 0.15ohm V8 Baby-M2 Dual Core that came installed out the box, and I have seen where others have had similar problems but obviously this set up doesn't allow me to adjust the wattage or anything.

Your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread