Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG BLUE

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2009
Ludlow,VT
Thundering herd growing! Birds Eye Maple is just incredible! The grain is just WILD! And kicks like a mule!:D
Thank you Alek!!

DSC02855-1.jpg

DSC02846-1.jpg

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
My brother worked for the Fireside Academy in Elko until they closed the doors last year. It was affiliated with the university..but the state level budget cuts it what killed them. You scared me.....I thought you were going to retire from making your beautiful mods and I was going to have to cry... If you are in a position to retire with your benefits...(medical etc.) you can always find something less stressful to fill you days. Best of luck...

Iowa Gal

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Central Iowa
Alek...insurance is crazy. We run a small business 5 total employees myself, hubby and 3 crew guys. They keep increasing our rates in the double digits each year..but so far we've been able to keep paying the insurance..but it sure cuts into our profit margin. Then what sucks is if someone actually has to use the insurance...then no other company will take you on. The way things are today is just not right, don't know if they will ever get it fixed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread