Will I ever taste that sweet Boba's again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shangula

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2014
British Columbia
Just sitting here vaping my DNA250/Big Baby Beast and some random strawberry 6MG...and I'm thinking how awesome it would be to have 500 ml - 1 litre of authentic alien Vision's Boba Bounty in front of me... I'd be elated..

I guess the original is never coming back?how about a damn near accurate clone provided to public via recipe or for sale? Ever? I've waited a lot summer nights and winter days to get a taste of that sweet Boba's again...Never got to sub ohm it either back in the day..only Mouth to lung.

I guess the current clone recipes reach about 80 % close? Not good enough.

Let me know if I'll ever taste that sweet Bounty again...

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I have about 80mls of Bobas Bounty and about the same of Gorilla Juice. It's 24mg though so I'll try diluting it and see how it goes
I vape 24mg, so if you cannot bring yourself to ruin it by diluting, I will take it. How old is it? The last bobas I bought was close to a year ago, maybe a little less, and they gave me my money back. I guess they were trying to substitute something in it and it was horrible, nothing like the original

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
it's old, must be over 2 years now. Diluting it with VG didn't really affect the flavor but it was really harsh. I mixed 5ml of Bobas with 5mls of VG so knocked it down to 12mg. Might try 6mg
Oh yes, 2 years ago stuff is good. I love harsh, throat hitty liquids, yum..... the first bottle of bobas I ever bought was about 6 years ago atbh, I didn't really like it. It was a 30ml bottle and I just forgot about it. Well 2 years went by and I seen it and it was awesome! It got a little darker, but it was still good and I vaped it up in no time. I then started buying it and was my adv for the next couple years.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Izan

ScRue58

Apr 21, 2017
Bobas Stash.jpg

This is the last of my stash. Purchased just before the bad batches started shipping. Pulled from the fridge a few days ago. I will be sad to see it go. Nice, long puffs on some good coils. 12mg in a high ohm tank. Puff until it's gone...all gone. :(:(:( Haven't tried Flavor 39 yet, but don't expect it to replace Boba's. Might be really good though, if it has the consistency of Boba's with that rich tobacco layer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread