will these juices crack evod tank?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by -Puffy-, Sep 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. -Puffy-

-Puffy- Full Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Harrisburg Area, PA
    I got a evod tank and I Just recieved new juices from MBV. I know i cant vape cinnamin red hot out of my evods but what about rootbeer float, cinnabun, bubblegum,zebra stripped gum.

It Says citrus flavors/rootbeer but do the gum flavors fall under citrus flavors. An is rootbeer float same as rootbeer? I dont want to crack my tanks. Only have one pyrex atm. An id like to vape rootbeer float and the hum flavors. I got the red hot in my pyrex and unforchantly cant afford anymore pyrex tanks for awhile.

2. -Puffy-

-Puffy- Full Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Harrisburg Area, PA
    Is cinnabun the same as cinnamin red hots When it comes to cracking tanks? Thanks for your help in advance.

3. Raycecar

Raycecar Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2013
    USA
    Cinnabun will crack it.

Not sure about the other flavors.

4. EvilZoe

EvilZoe Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I could have sworn I saw a growing list on this site of juices that are known to damage plastic tanks. I'll have to look around a bit and I'll post the link here when I find it.

5. EvilZoe

6. Limner

Limner Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2013
    Western USA
    E Juice that may break a plastic tanks | Mt Baker Vapor WikiMt Baker Vapor Wiki

URL above brings you to MBV's pulished list of juices which customers have reported to crack their tanks. You can also navigate to it on their webite by clicking the "Nicotine Juice" tab, then hitting the "Information Site" link at the end of the the opening description of their juices. I find it very useful to have this page opened when ordering from them.

added: This is the same as Zoe's second link above; she was quicker posting it. I'm leaving this up so you can also see the navigation instructions on their website.

7. -Puffy-

-Puffy- Full Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Harrisburg Area, PA
  8. EvilZoe

You could try typing the question into Google and see if anything pops up there. That's how I found the lists in the first place. Hell, that's how I find EVERYTHING...lol

9. -Puffy-

-Puffy- Full Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Harrisburg Area, PA
    I tried and got nothing. I even looked at some reviews of it on youtube and tried to see if anyone was using a evod or any simular tank

10. Limner

Jul 13, 2013
    Western USA
    I've always understood the list to be specific to the name of the product, not as an ingredient list.
    If in doubt, I would hit their Live Chat if you're online during their business hours.

11. EvilZoe

Let me give it another shot. I'll get back to you.

Good suggestion.

12. -Puffy-

-Puffy- Full Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Harrisburg Area, PA
    Guess ill Just vape it and enjoy. While I pray lol

13. -Puffy-

-Puffy- Full Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Harrisburg Area, PA
    I should have Just asked if the list was specific lol would of been less typing on my Phone and less complicating

14. EvilZoe

LOL I was SOOOO tempted to do that when I got my cinnamon but I resisted and the pyrex protank arrived the next day. I immediately ordered another so I wouldn't have to worry in future....LOL

15. Limner

Jul 13, 2013
    Western USA

I don't know about you, but I sure need practice episodes typing on phones. Rack it up to educational advancement.

16. EvilZoe

Well, found one comment buy a guy on the MBV site that said "No issues with Root Beer in many months using a Kanger T3. Black Licorice fogged it almost immediately. No issues with Root Beer in many tanks. I also have several glass tanks but always seem to go back to my T3." and I would imagine that rootbeer float would be a mix of their rootbeer flavor and vanilla so perhaps it would be even LESS likely to damage your tanks.

17. UpSideDown

UpSideDown Full Member Verified Member

Sep 14, 2013
    Galveston, Tx
    Ive had MBV Root Beer in my evod for about a week. Isn't fogging yet, doin fine so far. I would recommend a week steep.

18. mwhite

mwhite Full Member Verified Member

Sep 17, 2013
    Kingsport, TN, USA
    Thank you for posting this! Very helpful!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.