Will your available cartomizers work on the SXmini?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
Hi pbxbelmar, Just because you can turn it up doesnt mean you have to. Thats a nice looking device and I see it goes as low as 5W which is very low, I usually run around 8W when using a VW device with a 3.2ohm cartomizer though I tend to vape pretty low with long slow draws.

Yes you will burn up a cartomizer if you apply too much power to it, this is the same as with any coil though in that you have to match the power/resistance and liquid flow to create a satisfying vape.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
There is a notes section on the checkout page, you can pretty much ask for whatever there. No promises on what you might get but we always do our best. The 22mm would look best on that. I would suggest that you grab at least a couple of cartomizers if this is your first tank and a refilling drip tip, the refilling tip is handy for sliding the cartomizer down for filling and first inserting because it protects the orings in the cap from the sharp edge of the cartomizer and also makes it easy to fill the tank without getting it inside the cartomizer. The flyer on the FAQ page comes with every tank or cartomizer order and will walk you through setting it up.

Be sure to keep the power low until it is vaping well whenever you put a new cartomizer in. You have to make sure the liquid is soaked to the coil before heating it too much or they will burn, once they are going you can run the power up a little at a time until you find what you like best. Really using a cartomizer tank at the lowest power you get a good vape will give you the longest life from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread