Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Contest Rules...

Follow the steps below...

1. Go to Mothers Milk WTA :: Catalog

2. Use the coupon code 50mlFREE (it is case sensitive) and it will also give you 10% off the order if you want to order something and guarantee a win.

3. Post in this thread which of the flavors below you think you would like the best.

You don't have to buy anything to play.
You may create an account Here: Mothers Milk WTA :: Register

Are you Tired of paying big bucks for mediocre juice? Even if you were to buy these juices your getting 50ml for $19.95 and they are every bit as good as the juice they are inspired from. Maybe even better... You be the judge. We don't just make WTA products...

The prizes will be a 50 ml bottles of one of these flavors chosen by Psychic....

Fruty Loopy (like loopy) Mothers Milk WTA :: Fruty LOOPY 50ml Bottles

RAINBOW Sour (Sour candy Rainbow you can catch) Mothers Milk WTA :: RAINBOW Sour 50ml Bottles

Sweet BOOTH (Vanilla Graham Cracker cookie) Mothers Milk WTA :: SWEET Booth 50ml Bottles

Top Dead Center TDC (Pineapple Peach Mango) Mothers Milk WTA :: TDC Top Dead Center 50ml Bottles

UNIHORN MILK (Strawberry Cream) Mothers Milk WTA :: UNIHORN MILK 50ml Bottles

Y RY4 (Butterscotch Vanilla Lt Tobacco) Mothers Milk WTA :: Y RY4 VCTLIKECLONE 50ml Bottles

Last edited:

Andy79Z28

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2015
Long Island

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Kind folks.... Please...

Read Rule # 2. very carefully and (think how I have to follow the forum rules...) so there isn't much else I can say...

Anyone who has ordered from us will tell you we are very generous with the extras.
We love to give away juice exp. with your order...

Mission statement: " We will do nearly Anything to help you get and stay off the stinkies"

My Favorite is The TopDeadCenter (Pineapple Peach mango) Just a great layered fruit vape experience. Refreshing and tantalizing on the taste buds. Defiantly an ADV. The High VG and Ultra pure Nicotine makes it sweet but not too sweet and smoooooth...

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Kind folks.... Please...

Read Rule # 2. very carefully and (think how I have to follow the forum rules...) so there isn't much else I can say...

Anyone who has ordered from us will tell you we are very generous with the extras.
We love to give away juice exp. with your order...
am confused. I'd love to order something, but am totally broke. However have been wanting to get my sil and nephew to try a WTA to see if that can get them vaping rather than smoking. They keep trying it with regular ejuice and keep going back to smoking. But when I tried the 50mlFREE, (copied and pasted it) it gave me 10% off, not a free bottle. So not sure if you're offering it for free, or if you're offering it for 10% off. Thanks for clarifying.

They would like to try the sweet booth if you can have a chance to win by posting here, that's the one my sil picked. My nephew would probably like that but would most likely like the yry4 with butterscotch better. Don't think she would though.

Last edited:

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
am confused. I'd love to order something, but am totally broke. However have been wanting to get my sil and nephew to try a WTA to see if that can get them vaping rather than smoking. They keep trying it with regular ejuice and keep going back to smoking. But when I tried the 50mlFREE, (copied and pasted it) it gave me 10% off, not a free bottle. So not sure if you're offering it for free, or if you're offering it for 10% off. Thanks for clarifying.

They would like to try the sweet booth if you can have a chance to win by posting here, that's the one my sil picked. My nephew would probably like that but would most likely like the yry4 with butterscotch better. Don't think she would though.

I had to come up with a way to track the 50ml winners on the orders so I thought why not combine a 10%off coupon and the 50ml at the same time as you can only use one coupon at a time and ecf10 for 10% off is always in effect....
You are always a winner with MMWTA!

Reactions: Uncle

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I had to come up with a way to track the 50ml winners on the orders so I thought why not combine a 10%off coupon and the 50ml at the same time as you can only use one coupon at a time and ecf10 for 10% off is always in effect....
You are always a winner with MMWTA!
So I'm gathering if we order, you'll throw in an extra 50ml bottle for free with the coupon code? If we post here and don't order, will there be a 50ml bottle given away totally for free? A free bottle when you order is very generous, but isn't a contest. Perhaps I'm still missing something. Just not really sure what you're doing or for how long. Perhaps more clarification of exactly what you're offering would help. Perhaps I'm just being dense, but a friend I showed this to was also being dense if that's the case. :)

Reactions: KatzWh1skers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread