Win A 50ml Bottle of Premium E-Liquid in 3 Easy steps at MMWTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
i think the way it works if you make a 20.00 minimum order and use the code provided u get a 10% discount and will get a 50mil bottle free of the one of the flavors he posted.at his descretion. if u dont order you have to wait for the end of the contest to be entered in to win a 50 mil
i stand corrected dont need a minimum order sorry folks

Last edited:

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
I don't like vague, ambiguios, or anything that is made to sound like one is sneaking around forum rules.
There is no rule against advertising a discount code or coupon. Either this is a give away with an order, or there is also a contest with no purchase needed.

Is that additional contest what you are referencing to with the mention of "think of the rules"? Is that part that you're a being deliberately overly vague on somehow violating TOS?

I'm not accusing, I'm asking for a clarification.

Reactions: Debadoo

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
I'm confused too. I entered the code and it didn't get me anything. If we're supposed to post here, than I think the Unihorn Milk sounds very good.

The code is case sensitive 50mlFREE

That will get you 10% off your order and a 50ml bottle of the juice our Psychic picks out for you...

Reactions: Reddhott

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
I don't like vague, ambiguios, or anything that is made to sound like one is sneaking around forum rules.
There is no rule against advertising a discount code or coupon. Either this is a give away with an order, or there is also a contest with no purchase needed.

Is that additional contest what you are referencing to with the mention of "think of the rules"? Is that part that you're a being deliberately overly vague on somehow violating TOS?

I'm not accusing, I'm asking for a clarification.

After several revisions and advice on forum rules this contest/game/giveaway was born.
We are not trying to circumvent sneak around or violate any Terms of Service agreement....
We are trying this for 30 days or until the supply runs out....
We have 6 cases of 50ml bottles of juice from an over run...
I don't like batches of juice sitting around; if it doesn't have an order to go with it Ill give it away before I will sit on it...
I hope you understand now we are trying to give back to the community and thought this might be fun? And a great way to do it...
What else?
Tell your friends...

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
i think the way it works if you make a 20.00 minimum order and use the code provided u get a 10% discount and will get a 50mil bottle free of the one of the flavors he posted.at his descretion. if u dont order you have to wait for the end of the contest to be entered in to win a 50 mil

Thanks Reddhott
But I would like to kindly point out there is no requirement of a $20minimum order to use the coupon code for the 50mlFREE and 10% off the order...
Thanks DB

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
After several revisions and advice on forum rules this contest/game/giveaway was born.
We are not trying to circumvent sneak around or violate any Terms of Service agreement....
We are trying this for 30 days or until the supply runs out....
We have 6 cases of 50ml bottles of juice from an over run...
I don't like batches of juice sitting around; if it doesn't have an order to go with it Ill give it away before I will sit on it...
I hope you understand now we are trying to give back to the community and thought this might be fun? And a great way to do it...
What else?
Tell your friends...

Thank you that clears up quite a bit of the confusion.

Reactions: Debadoo

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I like what you're trying to do, and would order if i could, because I like to support companies that make it a huge priority to see folks quit smoking. I wasn't trying to start anything, but just really needing clarification. There was just no real structure to this as far as how the contest portion was being run and no end date, so just really wasn't sure what you were trying to do, none of us were it seems. I wish you the best with your business. Thanks!

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
I like what you're trying to do, and would order if i could, because I like to support companies that make it a huge priority to see folks quit smoking. I wasn't trying to start anything, but just really needing clarification. There was just no real structure to this as far as how the contest portion was being run and no end date, so just really wasn't sure what you were trying to do, none of us were it seems. I wish you the best with your business. Thanks!

People like the idea of winning something in a contest or game with a bit of mystery or chance thrown in.... Don't they?

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
People like the idea of winning something in a contest or game with a bit of mystery or chance thrown in.... Don't they?
hehehe oh people love the idea of winning something! But some of us are quite easily cornfoozled!! (bet you'd have never guessed that huh) :laugh: :facepalm:

Reactions: whodat2112

DrBeaker

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2013
Lab City USA
www.mothersmilkwta.com
Sorry folks I am either going to be able to kill/delete all the off topic questions comments or I am killing the game....
or you can remove your non contest/game comments yourself and maybe save the thread.

PRIZES
If things continue to go well we may pick a winner a week for the month of July else we will have a winner at the end of the month...

Thanks....
Here we go if it's not fixed by tomorrow morning we shal try again...

Last edited:
Reactions: Reddhott
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread