Win a new cloupor t5 - free giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
CLOUPOR T5 CONTEST GIVEAWAY

CLOUPOR T5 GIVEAWAY !

Now post in this giveaway thread your guess what the brass mod in the picture with the Cloupor T5 is. The best part is that you don't have to be right to win. All guesses will be considered a valid entry as long as they are a name of a mechanical mod. The Cloupor T5 will be given away on Tuesday, November 18th 2014. A random computer generated number between one and the final number of posts on Tuesday will be drawn, that post number will be the winner. You may enter up to 50 times a day as long as you put in a guess. I am the one giving this away.

An interesting tidbit about this particular Cloupor T5. This mod was never released for sale. It was sent to me by the owner of Cloupor. It is suppose to have some upgrades that corrected the problems of the retail version of the same mod. If you like rare mods, this is definitely a keeper! I am including the atty with the mod because it just looks cool on it!

LET'S MAKE THIS REALY INTERESTING. I AM ADDING SECOND AND THIRD PLACE PRIZES. SECOND PLACE WINNER WILL WIN A ACTIVISION DESTINY GAME FOR THE XBOX ONE AND THIRD PLACE WINNER WILL RECIEVE A 30ML BOTTLE OF MOTHERS MILK (6MG) BY SUICIDE BUNNY. 2ND AND 3RD PLACE WINNERS WILL BE SELECTED BY COMPUTER GENERATED RANDOM NUMBER PICKS FROM 1 TO THE LAST POST NUMBER. ALL WINNERS OF THIS CONTEST WILL BE PICKED ON 11/18/2014. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Ready? Good Luck and name a mechanical mod! :)

***** HINT: THE BRASS MOD IS AMERICAN MADE AND IT IS A HYBRID MOD. THEY ARE VERY RARE AND ONLY MARKED ON THE BUTTON. THE SKELATON KEY IS PART OF THE CLUE!

Cloupor-T5-e1415986082100.jpg

NOTICE: IN FAIRNESS TO EVERYONE, PLEASE LIMIT YOUR ENTRIES TO A MAXIMUM OF 50 PER DAY. THANK YOU!

Last edited:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
skeleton key_marquis
One of the Skeleton Key’s creators is a collector of authentic skeleton keys as well as elaborate old locks. His appreciation for the idea behind a skeleton key and its mystical properties influenced the decision to design a device around the same principles possessed by these seemingly magical keys.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread