Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
PUPPEH! WOOT!
I love puppies! My Hubby did the ultimate shenanigan today...all day he tricked me and made me believe we did not get the puppy! He even went as far as making me believe we were getting a different one....lol He tricks me all the time!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Ooooh.. mah dinner just got ruined... Mrs. is off Gamboling wif frenz. So I threw a couple sausages on the griddle plate. Had to move a half gallon of Organic Milk outta the way to get to the mustard. It was almost empty, so being the unsupervised dood I currently am, decided to kill it off the manly way.

Unscrewed the lil cap, and hoisted. DaF?!? Dated Feb 29, am I confused?!? Who put teh Cottage Cheese in the milk carton?!? Yah, maybe I can heat those sausages up later... blergh...
That is terrible!

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Ooooh.. mah dinner just got ruined... Mrs. is off Gamboling wif frenz. So I threw a couple sausages on the griddle plate. Had to move a half gallon of Organic Milk outta the way to get to the mustard. It was almost empty, so being the unsupervised dood I currently am, decided to kill it off the manly way.

Unscrewed the lil cap, and hoisted. DaF?!? Dated Feb 29, am I confused?!? Who put teh Cottage Cheese in the milk carton?!? Yah, maybe I can heat those sausages up later... blergh...
I guess that one way to get some culture :p

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Had to take a break. @Marina2 and my best wishes/prayers didn't fully pan out. Wife and daughter did make it back to town and are in one piece.....but...........
Daughter was delayed getting released from the Hospital. Got dark on them heading back.
Wife got over the fist mountain alright but the roads started getting covered with snow. 3/4 up the second mountain they hit ice and did a 180 at speed, sliding off the interstate.
Daughter is Rattled and Wife was a nervous wreck. Took the last 3 hours to get her past it.
Wife said she did not think she hit anything, but said there is a big dent in the rear bumper(right side). I have not gone out and looked. I do not wish her to think I am concerned over the truck - THEY ARE REPLACEABLE, she is not.

I'm hoping the Dent is the one my Dad put there before I got the truck - will look tomorrow.

Overall 1-10....................an unpleasant 11 day on the excitement meter:cool:

*oh, did I win yet....:eek:.............Yea,right:oops:
Sorry to hear about that. I am glad nobody got hurt.

Amlowe

.Sadistic.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2015
Charleston WV
Woot! Finer than my hone stone, and 1/4 sharp as the blade! Sounds like a NICE setup ya buildin on! I SURE hope you can win one of these monstahs.. I DO believe though, that Biggie AND smalls, are both 60's?!
I know that they both go up to 60, but the tank that I have now doesn't like anything above 40, and upper one of my coils… My last coil until the new one gets here. in the Hercules goes up way past 60. So I don't have to worry about any burnt hits lol

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
Been gone all day, just getting on and :shock::shock::shock::shock: 1000 post since i was on. VATS decided to go screwy in my car the other day and shut it down, went to mess with it today to try all the reset options, Nothing worked :( :( ended up towing it to house this evening. now have to try and get a resister wire done to try and bypass the VATS to get my car going. SOOOOOOOO not my year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread