Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Had to take a break. @Marina2 and my best wishes/prayers didn't fully pan out. Wife and daughter did make it back to town and are in one piece.....but...........
Daughter was delayed getting released from the Hospital. Got dark on them heading back.
Wife got over the fist mountain alright but the roads started getting covered with snow. 3/4 up the second mountain they hit ice and did a 180 at speed, sliding off the interstate.
Daughter is Rattled and Wife was a nervous wreck. Took the last 3 hours to get her past it.
Wife said she did not think she hit anything, but said there is a big dent in the rear bumper(right side). I have not gone out and looked. I do not wish her to think I am concerned over the truck - THEY ARE REPLACEABLE, she is not.

I'm hoping the Dent is the one my Dad put there before I got the truck - will look tomorrow.

Overall 1-10....................an unpleasant 11 day on the excitement meter:cool:

*oh, did I win yet....:eek:.............Yea,right:oops:
my prayers are with them that can be really scary at highway speed

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Been gone all day, just getting on and :shock::shock::shock::shock: 1000 post since i was on. VATS decided to go screwy in my car the other day and shut it down, went to mess with it today to try all the reset options, Nothing worked :( :( ended up towing it to house this evening. now have to try and get a resister wire done to try and bypass the VATS to get my car going. SOOOOOOOO not my year
Vhats a VATS?

Reactions: BamaBabe4Ever

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
mmmm

3006398602_6e0d714df3_b.jpg
I'll take one

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I was thinking the same thing, I love stickers Myself, and really like it when they are included
with with mods & such.
But i think it;s kinda cool that these are themed to go along with the Luggage appearance of this Mod.
I'd probably out some on mine if i had one, just because. But I'm concerned that with the mini they might look funny, unless they scaled down the size of the stickers for the smaller mod.
does any one know if they did scale them down?
I don't do stickers on my mods I'm always thinking as soon as you have a little juice on your finger and touch it it starts coming loose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread