Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
Mornin' all.
It's pancake time.
tumblr_mao0xlvjfZ1rbavngo1_1280.gif

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I find 7 to be very "sluggish" compared to XP

Google "how to optimize windows 7", There are a LOT of things you can turn off, and manipulate to drastically improve windows 7. For instance, Indexing, the maintenance of the database that lets you "search" your files and directories, carries a HUGE overhead. If you can live without features like that, makes a big difference. Another big one is what "theme" your desktop is running in, vs. your graphics adapter. A fancy theme, and poor graphics make for a VERY slow computer.

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Google "how to optimize windows 7", There are a LOT of things you can turn off, and manipulate to drastically improve windows 7. For instance, Indexing, the maintenance of the database that lets you "search" your files and directories, carries a HUGE overhead. If you can live without features like that, makes a big difference. Another big one is what "theme" your desktop is running in, vs. your graphics adapter. A fancy theme, and poor graphics make for a VERY slow computer.

Already did the graphics thing, searching now, thanks.

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Reactions: whodat2112

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Thank you! I am resting the bike for winter lol. Hope you are doing well! I'm gonna be a first time grandma!!!!!!!!! So excited for May to get here and meet the little boy!

tracey
FANTASTIC, Tracey! Congratulations and best wishes for smooth sailing straight through to May! You will love being a grandma!

Reactions: LouisLeBeau

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
I lost all of my DIY recipes:(

You should try elr to store your recipes, you can store them private or share them. I've been looking at DIY a lot lately and thats one of the sites I came across and started to make recipes to try once I got my ingredients.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread