Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My 2016 resolution was to attempt to get fit, which is a bit of a laugh when I am a bit of a procrastinator.

On Mondays I go to a cardio boxing class (I am surrounded by young fit things in trendy gear of which I am neither) well thankfully today is the first Tuesday my arms actually work properly. :p
Mine too and I am not going to any cardio boxing....but I am working out every other day.....trampoline & weights...

Reactions: Krisma

MoonLit_Water

We All Shine On
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2013
Stuart, Florida
Making my stromboli with ham, pepperoni, and Lebanon bologna which we like better than salami. I am hungry now too even though I ate several slices of pepperoni as I was slicing.
well You ALWAYS have to test the pepperoni, you know quality assurance and all :D

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Anything exciting happening tomorrow? LOL Sorry, I'm sure you hear that all the time, but I couldn't resist.

I do and it still gets a chuckle. I luv the different seasons. I sit here in the heat with my air con turned up reading about people's snow issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: nlgeekdad

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Mine too and I am not going to any cardio boxing....but I am working out every other day.....trampoline & weights...
I am thinking I should get out the Wii FIt stuff and work off poundage while the menfolk make fun of me, although if I could get down the stairs, there is all sorts of exercise gear down there. Then I wouldn't be able to get back up the steps either...there has to be an easier way :D

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.

I was informed by my sadistic doctor that the muscles in my right arm/shoulder/back have atrophied and now I have to work with weights....I informed him that he's the idiot that put me in a shoulder brace for so long and I told him I was allergic to exercise and he just gave me that look that said do it....so now I get to feel all embarrassed while I work out with my lowly 3 lb weights at the gym :oops:

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I am thinking I should get out the Wii FIt stuff and work off poundage while the menfolk make fun of me, although if I could get down the stairs, there is all sorts of exercise gear down there. Then I wouldn't be able to get back up the steps either...there has to be an easier way :D

I always have an excuse when I try and do it at home and then the time is gone. Where does the time go........

That's right........catching up on comp threads

Reactions: JoanJ

nlgeekdad

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
I do and it still gets a chuckle. I luv the different seasons. I sit heat in the heat with my air con turned up reading about people's snow issues.

I would love to see Australia though. I actually had a friend (exchange student) who was from Perth She loved seeing snow the first time here but it got old very quickly for her LOL

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
I was informed by my sadistic doctor that the muscles in my right arm/shoulder/back have atrophied and now I have to work with weights....I informed him that he's the idiot that put me in a shoulder brace for so long and I told him I was allergic to exercise and he just gave me that look that said do it....so now I get to feel all embarrassed while I work out with my lowly 3 lb weights at the gym :oops:

Our school holidays have just finished and in my very first class there were a couple of younger kids. It was quite embarrassing being out done by 6year olds. I just mutter to myself and ignore the fit people.

Reactions: Kodak

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I see 11 but I think classy gets better numbers last time I noticed a vast difference from what she shared vs what I seen LOL
Yes I know.....but just in case you can't see what I see I thought I would answer....

Reactions: nlgeekdad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread