Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Yeah ..me too but there are so many different flavors of beer nowadays ..it makes my head spin!!! We have apple and raspberry in our fridge now along with Miller light!! I'm no a fruity beer type of person but a lot of people love them!!
Yeah if you try and drink all of them your head will surely spin

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Good Morning and Good Morning and another Good Morning to everyone else!

Kinda I guess...Very old school though,M.S.Flight Simulator... I don't know if that's even considered a game :)

Do you fly, @sorrynomore? I got my license when I was 16, and flew until about 30, when family and business just became too time consuming to stay current. I'd love to start again, but I'd probably want to do ground school again, only because the FAR's and GPS navigation have changed so much since then.

But I was always amazed at the REALITY of F.S., when all the cheat modes are disabled! I have X, but haven't yet tried the Steam version. Is it much different?! There was a LOT of talk of banning the sale of the software after the 9/11 Twin Towers tragedy, and for some reasonable reasons. Glad it didn't happen, I still enjoy buzzing inside the Grand Canyon from time to time, lol. NOT something I'd ever try in real life.

Ahhh, had really hoped as a kid for a professional career. Found out I was color blind, and that pretty much killed that dream. I have a Demonstrated Ability waiver, but that doesn't cut it when the pool of candidates is so large, and without similar shortcomings.

Reactions: sorrynomore

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
How's the weather? Here in norway all the snow is gone.

Vapez
I got up to 12 inches here this morning and has been snowing all day. Supposed to get quite cold for the next few days too. We probably have about 16 inches out there now.

Ladybear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
Pa
I like the dark ales too. They are also great for cooking pork with kraut and apples.

I like most other brews too... not the bitter IPA types tho
Was raised on brews. By what I understand, had my first on the way home from hospital in my bottle when I was born. Grandpa made his own... opening a bottle and it goes 'Thoop" and blue smoke rises... pretty much raised by my grandparents and even when in kindergarten, my after school snack was saltines, longhorn cheese, pepperoni and a glass of home brew, grandpa always waited til I was there to open the bottle
Those are sure great memories!! Life used to be so simple. My grandparents used to give a beer in whiskey shot glasses...everyone with their mugs and the grandkids with their shots of beer....they would probably get arrested inowadays ..lol!! My grandkids are very protected and even soda is a no no...wonder what would happen if I gave them beer ..lol!!

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Yes. Only place I've had really ....ty food is on airplanes.

Wow

Vapez

Oh man, food on airplanes. You're DATING yourself! :) On a recent trip to Austin, we got delayed on the tarmac for a 3.5 hour wait, putting us into Austin REALLY late. It was just a flight from N.C. to Austin, so of course, the only food they had was for first class. I raised a SERIOUS stink, and loudly, with the flight attendant about how EVERYone was pretty darn hungry, and instead of getting in by 8pm as scheduled, we wouldn't get their till almost MIDNIGHT, and there would be little choice there. I PROBABLY could have gotten arrested for inciting a riot, as the bulk of the passengers were voicing agreement, and they had to empty the coffers from the First Class stash to make everyone happy. I actually enjoyed the hell outta that. Hahaha...

Reactions: dcfluegel

GolemGolem

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2011
Arkansas
I have yet to taste a beer I don't like actually.

But i love the local, strong and dark beer we got in gudbrandsdalen, Norway :)

Vapez
Sounds good, the closest liquor store to me is a county and 30miles away, and carries nothing from the tri-state area. I hear Little Rock has some better options, but I only go down there if I can spend the night - and that's next to never. So I just get cheap pilsner these days.
When I head back to my old places I like IPA, stout/porter if I'm just having one, and better pilsner. Oh, and delicious Canada's finest whiskey R&R, or Black Velvet if I'm sentimental for my grandma.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Those are sure great memories!! Life used to be so simple. My grandparents used to give a beer in whiskey shot glasses...everyone with their mugs and the grandkids with their shots of beer....they would probably get arrested inowadays ..lol!! My grandkids are very protected and even soda is a no no...wonder what would happen if I gave them beer ..lol!!
Honestly, I would rather see a kid drinking beer than soda. Beer has good stuff in there for digestion and building blood. I also believe it fosters a better attitude about drinking that they will carry for the rest of their days.

LouisLeBeau

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Birds didn't finish what they already had

Maybe will make hubby do the feeders
On the job... he got it or sorta or something. This was a newly created position and they wanted him full time but he expressed doubts that after a few months there would be anything at all to do unless a special project happened, they looked at it from his perspective and they are going to hire him as a contractor and pay him his normal daily rate plus expenses.

We have multiple feeders, and used to REALLY enjoy watching our feathered friends. Our most recent rescue cat, is a VERY proficient killer though, and the bird feeding had to end. Short of stringing them up in the trees, she can jump pretty much as high as we can reach to fill them, or scavenges the poor critters that go for the ground fall. Not sure even stringing them up in the trees would help. That cat can CLIMB.

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 4, 2014
Canada
Do you fly, @sorrynomore? I got my license when I was 16, and flew until about 30, when family and business just became too time consuming to stay current. I'd love to start again, but I'd probably want to do ground school again, only because the FAR's and GPS navigation have changed so much since then.

But I was always amazed at the REALITY of F.S., when all the cheat modes are disabled! I have X, but haven't yet tried the Steam version. Is it much different?! There was a LOT of talk of banning the sale of the software after the 9/11 Twin Towers tragedy, and for some reasonable reasons. Glad it didn't happen, I still enjoy buzzing inside the Grand Canyon from time to time, lol. NOT something I'd ever try in real life.

Ahhh, had really hoped as a kid for a professional career. Found out I was color blind, and that pretty much killed that dream. I have a Demonstrated Ability waiver, but that doesn't cut it when the pool of candidates is so large, and without similar shortcomings.

No,not a pilot,but really wished I had a licence to fly.
When I first saw M.S.Flight simulator I had to buy it.After installing I found it was much more than a game,You actually had to learn to fly and over time I did master it.I always found landing the hardest,and even managed to learn how to belly land in water successfully.I loved flying the Sopwith Camel under the London bridge,Eiffel Tower and just Buzzing around.Was a learning experience and loads of fun.

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA
Sounds like you have a good time!! We used to play games a lot .... We still do but not scary ones..lol!
The only reason we play is that horror movies are not good anymore. The scares are seen about a mile away any more. Rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat. Now with games I truly have jumped and cursed at the screen for making me jump. I love it. The investment for the first play through is so worth it.

Reactions: nlgeekdad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread