Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roadtrip635

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Texas
Not yet, but I want to start. I was thinking...my wife makes these things like Rice Krispy Treats for me, but with Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA instead. A Fruity Pebble juice with some marshmallow added might taste like them?
That sounds pretty good to eat or vape or both!

sparkey909w

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
Right now I do "cheat" DIY but eventually the way things are looking I suppose I will have to go on my own from scratch :mad:
i live 5 minutes from DIY Flavorshack and I get my flavors and stuff from there. saved so much money
every no and then i get some premade from Pink Spot Vapors still only 5 minutes away

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
Right now I do "cheat" DIY but eventually the way things are looking I suppose I will have to go on my own from scratch :mad:

essential depot has their glycube on sale for 39.00 which is a great price :)
There are a lot of recipes online that you can tweak to your own liking. I never found a recipe yet that I have not tweaked in some way. I just made 6-500mls of 70/30 @ 36 mg and only used 1/5th of my pg and vg from the cube. I only got 1 gal of each. Really good prices there.

Reactions: YoursTruli

Ablonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2014
Frozen Tundra, WI Cheesehead
Not yet, but I want to start. I was thinking...my wife makes these things like Rice Krispy Treats for me, but with Fruity COPYRIGHTDMCA instead. A Fruity Pebble juice with some marshmallow added might taste like them?
Funny you say that, Marshmallow is already one of the flavors. I am sure you can up the percentage on it a little more but I am not sure how it would effect the final taste.

Reactions: greasegizzard

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
b4aff035525d47638474168146af795d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread