Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skullblade789

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2015
Waynesboro, PA
So wife gave me this for Valentines Day!
death-wish.jpg

I love her!!! Box is bad butted as well!!!

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
WOOT! Yes, M'Lady! Just passed on the contact info for the Cabbage Patch RV park to my Holmes in FL. He's going to set it up, and I'll be there on the 3rd to the 9th. I'm not sure if I am RIDING all the way from Michigan (my preference) or trailering, going to depend entirely on weather. I'd LOVE to see you hanging out!! :)

If ya gonna go, shoot me a PM and I'll give you mah cell. Would truly enjoy having a beer with you.
Oh wow, that would be great! (and kind of surreal :blink:) I'm going to have to push for the trip. :D

For a minute there I thought I might have dreamed this, lol. I do dream about people here... I know, weird.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Oh wow, that would be great! (and kind of surreal :blink:) I'm going to have to push for the trip. :D

For a minute there I thought I might have dreamed this, lol. I do dream about people here... I know, weird.

It's perfectly normal, Lurvly, I dream about you too.. ;)

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
So wife gave me this for Valentines Day! View attachment 529989
I love her!!! Box is bad butted as well!!!
Now that's nice. We've been ordering that coffee for years and it is good and strong. Did you see the Super Bowl commercial? It was a contest they won for a small business to get ad time during the game. I was so excited to see them win it! It's a great company and they always send little perks when you order from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread