Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
vaping Totally Wicked Iron Brewed (Irn Bru) DIY right now.

Started day with Charlie tobacco DIY Molinberry, then went to Vista Vape Shamrock DIY and now Irn Bru

Getting supper started and cleaning tanks at kitchen sink, heard a thud and knew it was a bird hitting a window, then saw a snowball fall from the roof. Went out and dug down in the snow and pulled the little female yellow finch out and brought her in the house to see how she did. About 15 min later I opened the little wire cage and off she flew. Took 2 that didn't make it off the porch before this last snow started but 2nd I have saved this way and saved 2 that got themselves stuck on the feeder poles I had greased with Crisco. They got bubble baths before getting released. Amazing neither of the cats even realized I had brought birds into the house.
I had my friendly squirrel show up today for some free peanuts... third year she has climbed on my door and took peanuts from my hand.
20150430_122537_zpsa0fe6stt.jpg

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I had my friendly squirrel show up today for some free peanuts... third year she has climbed on my door and took peanuts from my hand.
20150430_122537_zpsa0fe6stt.jpg
The squirrels here beat feet as soon as they hear the front door open but the chipmunks are a little more bold and cheeky.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I had a little electric fountain that looked like a rock waterfall, it came with the house, they loved it but needs replaced because of leaking and seems we can't find the spot

That's what these are. We don't have the pumps hooked up right now since we travel so much, but I clean them regularly so the birds have fresh water. It's fun to watch them splash around and play!

Ding

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
Molon Labe
There is a reason for all of this. The silent majority just lets the loud mouth minority get away with it because that is the nature of the beast.

My favorite uncle, who some called crazy, had 2 old army tanks in the front yard with a sign saying to get us out of the U.N. and had a gun turret on his house
he is correct,the UN is toothless,worthless, pointless and sucks the life blood (money) out of every country to line their pockets.

Reactions: JoanJ
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread