Ended Win again! 100 x Movkin Luggy VT60W & 100 Mini's up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Mechanicsville, VA, United States
    What amazes me with those tri and quad coil is the longevity.
    I am still at the same quad coil way past 300ml and still doing good...... Thank god for the DIY as I just saw a sale, 60 bucks for 120ml. What a rip off,........
    Wow, my juice brand of choice is $17.99 for 120ml. Best flavors I have ever had at one of the best prices I have ever seen. I'm a happy camper.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 12, 2014
    Reedley Ca

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 9, 2010
    Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
    You sure are lucky when it comes to the contests that's for sure. Hows he puppays doin?
    Good today, no messes last night. They like to help me roast coffee - good sniffs and I'm a captive audience so they get lots of outdoor play intervals :)

( it's very cold so they go and play for 10 minutes, then return to the Back door to come in)

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    I have a feeling LTN is hiding in the wings waiting to jump out and startle us with a list of winners
    Dont the names usually pop up around lunch time east coast time. If he's going to do it today it's probably in the next few hours.

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    Sorry to hear this, Grease. Man, the Entertainment Center MUST go on a surge suppressor. Especially any incoming antennae or cable wires. All 'puters round here are on UPS's, the living room EC on heavy duty surge suppressor stuff. Just a giant fuse really, lasts forever, and can save ya thousands...
    Well, funny story...not really. I have a $500 power cleaner/surge protector that I have everything hooked up to. When we moved, at first I didn't run my phone line through it. I thought I went back and fixed it. I didn't. So the lightning of course hit the phone line, through our internet router which EVERYTHING is hooked up to, into the A/V receiver, and to the PS4 is my best guess. The phone line now goes through the power center.

dcfluegel

Shenaniganator
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 9, 2015
    Cleveland TN
    I'll have to check those out. I've heard a lot of people talk about using the Aromamizer, but I haven't really looked at it.
    i have the 6ml aromamizer, running a dual ss clapton vertical build - now, i did drill the deck out a little (widened the juice flow holes with a 3/32" bit) since i vape 70% vg or higher but it is typically a daily driver for me... i like the fact that there is no AFC ring - air holes drilled straight through to deck area, high enough up that leaking (thus far, just make sure wicking holes are covered on bottom of deck...) is a non issue (no moving parts there, no seepage) and it vapes great - and good bit of room for building inside... it IS bottom fill, but with a 6ml tank, not a huge issue, lol

thus far, i have not had any issues with my griffin, though i have not really put it through it's paces yet, either, to be fair...

JoanJ

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I love the way they get so excited when playing and romping around with you
    Then there is me... don't like small babies, puppies or kittens. Give them to me when they get a little older and then I will be happy. I would rather undo bad habits than teach good ones in the first place. Babies are alright when they get old enough to talk, walk and have a sense of humor.

My oldest was a fussy baby, they never found anything wrong and he didn't stiffen when he cried but he was up 2 hrs and down 2 hrs around the clock for the first yr of his life and his 2 up hours were spent eating and crying. The Dr always asked if I was OK as he said many like this suffer child abuse. I told him I put the kid in his crib and went to a different floor and listened to music. He was gonna cry whether in his crib or I held him or put in swing so why not relax and just let him figure it all out? As soon as he started talking, he stopped crying.

Reactions: Slowone2

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    i have the 6ml aromamizer, running a dual ss clapton vertical build - now, i did drill the deck out a little (widened the juice flow holes with a 3/32" bit) since i vape 70% vg or higher but it is typically a daily driver for me... i like the fact that there is no AFC ring - air holes drilled straight through to deck area, high enough up that leaking (thus far, just make sure wicking holes are covered on bottom of deck...) is a non issue (no moving parts there, no seepage) and it vapes great - and good bit of room for building inside... it IS bottom fill, but with a 6ml tank, not a huge issue, lol

thus far, i have not had any issues with my griffin, though i have not really put it through it's paces yet, either, to be fair...

I may have to scour the webz and see if I can find me a deal on an Aromamizer, then. I always leave the airflow wide open on my TFV4 anyway.

Reactions: Slowone2

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Well, funny story...not really. I have a $500 power cleaner/surge protector that I have everything hooked up to. When we moved, at first I didn't run my phone line through it. I thought I went back and fixed it. I didn't. So the lightning of course hit the phone line, through our internet router which EVERYTHING is hooked up to, into the A/V receiver, and to the PS4 is my best guess. The phone line now goes through the power center.

Ohhh.... the phone line. Mang, I got rid of Ma Bell YEARS ago. Actually knew a guy who worked for phone company, doing line maintenance. Lost his job, so many people DON'T have wire based phones anymore. Customers or people STILL ask me to "fax" them things. :rolleyes:. I ask for an email addy, and scan and email.

Vapah

ECF Veteran
  • Jan 17, 2014
    So the mini or regular if you had the choice?

I'd take the regular, just because capacity :D
    I have both and I prefer the regular because of the capacity but if you have a smaller mod it would look strange. The benefit of having both is the assortment of coils at your disposal and the two rba's. I also bought the dual coil rba just because Im a dual coil rba kinda guy.
    So the mini or regular if you had the choice?

I'd take the regular, just because capacity :D

Vapez
    I have both and I prefer the regular because of the capacity but if you have a smaller mod it would look strange. The benefit of having both is the assortment of coils at your disposal and the two rba's. I also bought the dual coil rba just because Im a dual coil rba kinda guy.

Reactions: Vapez
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread